• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Shooting Up - List of Best Injection Sites

I always reserve the crook as backup in case I can't get a register anywhere else. It's thick and relatively close to the surface but I don't like using it since it sits in the fold and is felt well after the injection has been administered. And if you're unfortunate enough to land a miss in there? You can write your arm off for at least the next few hours.

My favourite spot lately has been the cephalic and median antebrachial veins as shown in the diagram below. They traverse the entire length of the forearm, don't roll very easily and are big and juicy enough that hitting them is basically foolproof. Try them out and see what you think.

As others have said, always use a new rig and go with the smallest gauge needle you can get away with. The minimum I will use is 27g and 29/30g is where I sit. In the beginning it often took 4-5 hours to even get a register but I persisted with it and now I hit first time every time.

di-0G5HGS.png

I always reserve the crook as backup in case I can't get a register anywhere else. It's thick and relatively close to the surface but I don't like using it since it sits in the fold and is felt well after the injection has been administered. And if you're unfortunate enough to land a miss in there? You can write your arm off for at least the next few hours.

My favourite spot lately has been the cephalic and median antebrachial veins as shown in the diagram below. They traverse the entire length of the forearm, don't roll very easily and are big and juicy enough that hitting them is basically foolproof. Try them out and see what you think.

As others have said, always use a new rig and go with the smallest gauge needle you can get away with. The minimum I will use is 27g and 29/30g is where I sit. In the beginning it often took 4-5 hours to even get a register but I persisted with it and now I hit first time every time.

You clearly have outstanding style and superb taste. Welcome to BL! :)

I'm too the point where I've done everywhere except my d*#%. Excuse my French. There's only a few places I can get by my self my wife has to pretty much do it most the time. This is after I used up all the veins in the usual easy to get places. My most loyal one to date my "old faithful" was my neck which lasted me for a year or two maybe more don't quite recall. I don't recommend it to anyone that isn't experienced and is sure they know what they are doing!! But if you are able to hit you neck it is pretty addictive!! It hits you the best out of any other place on the body!! Something about holding your breath at the same time (make the veins on the neck pop out) is just the best!!! I don't recommend it to try alone when getting used to it, it's better if you know someone that is experienced at hitting the area because it can be deadly if you don't know what you doing!!

But water is sterile when it's boiled for iving, isn't it? I mean tap water like? :)
Use distilled water, tap and bottled water have things like salt or baking soda for electrolytes and chemicals like chlorine to keep it from growing algae and other bacteria’s. Distilled water is pure water.