• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids shooting morphine

just eat morphine pills, even tho people say the oralBA is low, i still feel good off of them 150mg+ usually ,for me with a high tolerance to opiates, the high takes getting used to to love it. rush onset may feel uncomrtable orally at first

Eating morphine is a waste if your looking for a rush. There is no rush when taking orally.

the one and only time a needle was around me unmedically was with morphine IV th e rush right from back of head . through the spine..into your legs..then some relief... also was being mixed with oxy by mouth.

^^^^I agree.

Trinity what are you talking about! I have ived many different formulations of morphine (from ms contin to ampules) hundreds of times, and morphine has a very distinct, and very WARM IV rush, almost too warm. When you inject it, you feel the drug spread throughout your body, limb by limb, you feel the warmth spread. Sometimes with huge doses, my face, arms and chest turn bright red and splotchy, i get that flushing feeling, and i just feel very hot. Even with instant release oral solution, morphine evokes a warm feeling....

.....*scratch scratch scratch*... you should really write a poem, although i don't think i'll read it until i have a plethora of morphine.=D

you're an idiot. ms contins are thebest morphine sulfate i thyink for iv boil the water in a spoon and drop the pill whole not crushed or broken at all and boil boil boil and it will need m,ore water added eventually. boil and the pill starts dissolving. than, crush the resat of the pill in the spoon and stir, add more water heat it boil it a few seconds 10 or so and throw a cotton in and float he 3cc tip or 1 if you're a pro like me and suck up the 100% clear non gel water dissolved morphine solution and yeah , its the best providing you're not an idiot and dont fuck it up by listening to idiots like Edge80 and lots of others who say when they don't know... i dont say if i dont know

youre an idiot. i showed everyone how to do it now. youre the proverbial moron thats telling ppl misinformation? not smart dolt! use your head for more than a pin cushion!

Wow. I had to revive this thread because I FOUND THE BEST AND EASIEST WAY TO IV THESE FUCKERS

the 54/ 262 white pills

1. Get some cold water, 100 units worth *Fill the whole syringe with water* NOT HOT WATER
2. Crush pill and put the powder in the spoon.
3. Get some cotton from a Q-Tip *Use more then you normally would for heroin or anything... I use about the size of a PEA squish the cotton very firm so it will expand when you let go of it.
4. Shoot the water from your syringe into your powder solution VERY FAST.... like Apply a TON of pressure on your Syringe when shooting the water into your pill powder... mixing it up while shooting the water into your powder. Drop the cotton into solution... make sure u applied a ton of pressure on the cotton so when u drop into powder it expands.
5. Draw up the liquid through the q-tip filter by just sticking the needle in the top of the q tip. The sides will start to get gooey. Do not turn the cotton or anything. this will work very easily.

Once you have filled about 80 units of the solution, now filter through a wheel filter.

Bam.

OH HOW TO SHOOT MS CONTIN the EASIEST and MOST AMAZING WAY

So I think to my self like who the fuck cares, why should I waste my time typing this, half the poeple on here probably will not beleive me and may someone already has mentioned it but I've spent so much time because bluelight is the shit trying to find the best way. And everone describes shooting morphine as to use cold water and cook the shit out fo it, take the liquid, more liquid cook again, same step over and over.

Well it wasn't until about a month ago someone explained it much differently which has occured in my head but due to the cost of drugs I did not want to risk fucking it up.

A person explained to me for instance the purps the blues, the oranges, and the greys, even the generic ethext, Wash the coating off.
Use desired water (with this, you will use common sense) keep in mind when you cook some evaporates but you want to take in consideration that you don't want to flood the needle where you have to shoot twice.

1) Crush up the intended amount finely, put it in a card or something where you can dump into spoon easily.

2) fill the spoon with water and bring to a boil, once its boiling, dump the contents in the spoon

3) put cotton in and pull liquid up. Make sure you let it cool before injection.
i like to cook it a little be more after dumping into spoon then pulling it in. But the time you pull it up, all you'll have left is the gel.

one purp, feels like a 8 of D with tingles and it lasts for hours, you'll start nodding for almost a couple hours, dropping the phone several times, lol HAHAHAHHA

Yeah and it is that easy, that why I had to say something, and if someone else has mentionedi t recently or maybe I just couldn't find it, props to you!
finally this works with the little blue 15 mg er. THANK YOU! Ive tried every other way this way works flawless.