• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Shooting Molly and Dope?

_winded

Greenlighter
Hi everyone! Long time lurker, finally joined.
My boyfriend is a longtime heroin addict. Recently just OD over the fourth, found a huge amount of dope on him along with quinine... he’s in treatment now, he said he tested positive for carfentanil, benzos and molly. He said that’s how he was able to not always be nodding.

Anyone hear of mixing molly and dope? Shooting to be exact? Also found large clear crystal thing? And pipes.. but I know he doesn’t do meth/ didn’t show positive for it either... Anyone care to shed some light? Thanks

too overwhelming man, just a regular speedball is super intense. molly wasnt made for parentheral use, It's meant to be eaten, the come up, the time it takes to the effects to take place, etc. it's perfect for oral administration, Don't shoot up stims, they fuck up ur veins real bad, i only got one vein left to shoot up because i used to bang tons of coke, totally not worth it. Just shoot your regular dope, stims are real hard on ur cardiovascular system aswell iv'd. Stay safe NZN

My boyfriend is a longtime heroin addict. Recently just OD over the fourth, found a huge amount of dope on him along with quinine... he’s in treatment now, he said he tested positive for carfentanil, benzos and molly. He said that’s how he was able to not always be nodding.

Anyone hear of mixing molly and dope? Shooting to be exact? Also found large clear crystal thing? And pipes.. but I know he doesn’t do meth/ didn’t show positive for it either... Anyone care to shed some light? Thanks
That's weird, when i combine benzos, opiates and MDMA/xtc/ecstasy it makes the combo super sedative-ish. And its incredible that hes still alive after doing dope laced with carfentanil, that shits not meant for humans, they use that as elephant tranquilizers. Seriously if he keeps shooting up that shitty laced dope, he's gonna die no jk. Especially when he comes out of rehab, you should keep an eye on him, if he gets dope laced with carf again, his tolerance is gonna be super low and he's not gonna be able to tolerate that monstrous shit, Take care and please just NO, dont shoot up molly. NZN

It disgusts me how people are using molly (mdma) as a drug of abuse , such as injecting it. It is a stimulant hallucinogen that is meant to be taken orally as a spiritually guided tool and euphoriant & empathogen. I wouldn't be surprised anyways if most these idiots are getting molly as meth or some RC anyways...I made the mistake of snorting MDMA one time and even that I regretted,. It lacked the magic of how It felt when taken orally and lacked empathy...meth and heroin are on the rise where I live in New York State.
15yrs ago meth was around but definitely was not mainstream at all, you needed to be in the loop to get it. These days I'm seeing more heroin houses that sell crystal meth as well, I'm sure it's garbage meth compared to our west but still, the demand is high since Adderall abuse skyrocketed over the years.
Kind of like the painpill and heroin epidemic. Most I experienced drug users won't even be able to tell the difference between meth and MDMA anyways
. so it makes sense a lot of meth is being passed off as molly esp. in the neighborhoods where crime and drugs and rampant

Those pipes sound like typical glass meth pipes. Clear steam with the end being a ball with a carb hole
Meth is on the rise big-time. Wouldn't be surprised if was used for meth, maybe just maybe dabs..

It disgusts me how people are using molly (mdma) as a drug of abuse , such as injecting it. It is a stimulant hallucinogen that is meant to be taken orally as a spiritually guided tool and euphoriant & empathogen. I wouldn't be surprised anyways if most these idiots are getting molly as meth or some RC anyways...I made the mistake of snorting MDMA one time and even that I regretted,. It lacked the magic of how It felt when taken orally and lacked empathy...meth and heroin are on the rise where I live in New York State.
15yrs ago meth was around but definitely was not mainstream at all, you needed to be in the loop to get it. These days I'm seeing more heroin houses that sell crystal meth as well, I'm sure it's garbage meth compared to our west but still, the demand is high since Adderall abuse skyrocketed over the years.
Kind of like the painpill and heroin epidemic. Most I experienced drug users won't even be able to tell the difference between meth and MDMA anyways
. so it makes sense a lot of meth is being passed off as molly esp. in the neighborhoods where crime and drugs and rampant
actually. you're. wrong there man, an experienced user could tell. the difference from. meth and mdma right away. the fx from. those substances are completely different +meth lasts so long, like twice the duration of mdma.

I said most inexperienced users can't tell the difference between meth and MDMA

Or I shall rephrase, most "in"experienced users will feel just as fantastic on meth as on MDMA. When I first started doing MDMA, I had a few meth bomb pills and the feeling was so ecstatic and euphoric I sworn it was bomb ass e pills straight MDMA...oral meth is actually quite enjoyable and comparable in many ways to MDMA, so as I said, most inexperienced users won't even tell the difference or care to

I think snorting molly is the best way to take it, the fast onset eliminates the bad come up anxiety i get using it orally. I never thought it lacked empathy snorted

I used to IV Molly/heroin all the time together for a 2 year stretch. It goes from cool to warm instantaneously but the rush is over in 15-20 min due it getting out of your bloodstream so quick. The dope rush lasts forever...do not do this long term...I was getting 83-87% pure MDMA from Europe via test kits and even a .05 will overwhelm you. Just shoot the dope. Fuck the Molly.

The thing is when you’re a heroin addict every drug you do outside of your habit and routine like going to a rave or party and taking molly or speed or Psychedelics Technically you’re mixing it with heroin cause you are always on it or you’ll get sick. I used to do shit like that all the time when I was younger but I snorted or ate the molly shot the dope ate the L and shot and or hot railed or snorted the Tina. If he wants to continue doing H just tell him to always do a small tester baby shot every time he gets a new bag and stop mixing it with other drugs and only do it 2-4 times a week and not more than 2 days in a row. Be smart and safe as you can and he can do it while greatly reducing the risk of anything bad happening and he won’t be physically dependent so he’ll never have to be sick or detox again!!!! I’ve been doing that for 12 years so it is most certainly do able and honestly really not difficult to practice a little self control after the adjustment period

I've mixed MDMA and oxy before. Oral ROA though. I definitely would not call it a stimulating combo by any means. The serotonin release of MDMA overpowers the dopamine release and mongs you out. Combine that with any strong opiate and you are definitely gonna be on the nod. Especially if benzos are also in play (which I'm sure I don't need to point out is very dangerous).

If you wanted to avoid nodding from opiates the best thing to do would be simply take a lower dose than usual or at least mix with a straight stim like amphetamines (Adderall, Dexedrine, Vyvanse, etc.) not that the latter is safe either, but it's definitely safer than anything involving H + benzos.

Which is another point... why add the benzos if the idea is to avoid nodding? Opiates + benzos is a surefire way to induce a nod.