• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Shooting meth??

hardcorepizzaslut

Greenlighter
First time poster here....
I’m curious about possibly shooting it for the first time but not sure how I should go about it.....

So, of you out there that shoot, how did you first start? Did you just try on your own or did someone show you how? If someone showed you, did you ask them to or did they just offer???

Thanks! :)

Don't shoot it. The question "how I should go about it" is easy to answer, only soon you will be asking "how can I stop???" There will be no easy answers forthcoming.

For my first time IV I begged my bf to give me a shot. He refused and went to the bathroom to do his shot. So I took off with ALL of the shit (8 ball, new bottle of roxies, 10pk of syringes) and didn't come back till I figured it out (a good 2 hours later). I was terrified I was gonna o.d. so I only did enough to be able to say I did it. I spent the entire time jabbing at my arms just to prove a point ... bottom line anyone that shows you what's up with it, cares more about having comfort in their misery than they do about your wellbeing.

I know better than anyone else that where there's a will there's a way so I won't bother telling you not to. But I will say this, it ain't as easy as it looks and it only gets more difficult. The more you jab at yourself the duller your needle will get, the harder to restick, the more you'll miss, the more health complications will arise and before you know it you'll have spent an hour or more wasting shit, tearing up your arms, hands, feet, ect, and pissed that you cant get high..... and that's just the ROA's bs don't forget all the issues that arise from the drug itself and the fact that you'll lose the ability to enjoy other ROA's....
Ps. Cotton fever

It’s pretty hard to OD from meth, even shooting it, at least not to the point of death. You wanna try it, try it. Great rush, might puke lol just throw a couple good size chunks in a can or spoon, clean water mix it up, don’t cook it. Aim for your inner elbows, tie off if you need to but release before you push. Don’t push until you register and see it fill with blood, then your off :) have fun!

The first time i tried meth i shot it, in the Mount Auburn Cemetery.

It was with a buddy. He showed me how to back load (pull out plunger, put tina in the back, draw up water, shake around). I did my shot before he did, since he was trying to find a vein still. I started talking a lot because of the meth, and after he hit he asked if i wanted another shot. I said yes. It started to rain, i looked up at the sky and held my arms out, and fucking loved it.

We caught the bus. I was just wearing a beater and pink shorts. Some girl was eyeing me on the bus, so i slicked back my wet hair and looked back. I felt aroused, but didn't pop a boner.

I did 3-4 more shots in the next 24 hours. Starbucks bathroom, alleyways, etc.

Next morning i go to my favorite Subway, and the lady said i looked "scary" because my eyes were bugging out.

It’s pretty hard to OD from meth, even shooting it, at least not to the point of death. You wanna try it, try it. Great rush, might puke lol just throw a couple good size chunks in a can or spoon, clean water mix it up, don’t cook it. Aim for your inner elbows, tie off if you need to but release before you push. Don’t push until you register and see it fill with blood, then your off :) have fun!
I never shot it but my dads first week home from 3 yrs bid... I just wrote the story out only then how lame it is.. anyway it’s mid summer in Texas for like a week he’s wear nothing but long sleeves. The gist of the story that’s how I learned what an Easter egg was

hell no bro! dude I just went on a 3 day binge after being off of it for 18 months and I blacked out subconciously. Like both my arms with the main vein are both swollen around the veins, one blew out i know definitley from looking at it, and I don't even know how I got them that bad. Never in my life have I fucked them up so bad, thankfully I didn't go into a psychosis. and it's pretty easy to have a heart attack or allergic to meth, js. for anyone else wondering, just stay away from everything on this forum rn lmao, cuz now I'm fucking pissed.

Just know that once you shoot it you will never want to snort or smoke it ever again.
I tried IVing it, disliked it. Ran through a gram of meth between me and my girl very very fast. Went back to smoking.i didn't think the rush was as good as Everyone said