• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Shooting heroin and pills quick FAQ

Shroomin407kush

Greenlighter
Cotton fever myth or reality ??? And if true I heard it's caused by bacteria so wouldn't boiling it take care of that and is there certain fabrics that clothes are made from that would be a better substitution as a filter n what are the chances someone would get cotton fever

It's best not to IV or shoot up pills as they are not designed for this, and even if they are crushed into a fine powder they still contain binders and other things you do not want to be injecting. People have died from infections and had their arms or legs amputated because of injecting pills.

A lot of people who IV drugs use what are called micron filters. I have zero experience IVing anything but other people here do and will reply to this thread. Stay safe.

Cotton fever is a reality. Its true cause is a mystery to me, but I think it's more from bacteria on your own skin than the cotton or bacteria or bacteria byproducts/toxins, many of which are not destroyed by boiling.

ALWAYS have Tylenol on hand and a lot of water, it cuts the severity and duration of cotton fever by a good 2/3rd each. and cotton fever is going from fine to violent shaking and freezing cold in a matter of a minute or so. If that happens, pop a few Tylenol IMMEDIATELY and drink as much water as you can, while you can still hold the cup/bottle.

Cotton fever myth or reality ??? And if true I heard it's caused by bacteria so wouldn't boiling it take care of that and is there certain fabrics that clothes are made from that would be a better substitution as a filter n what are the chances someone would get cotton fever

It's caused by bacteria and boiling for a few secounds will probably don't kill all the bacteria, just use a fresh and sterile cotton filter each time