• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

shoes over powerlines

LOL i just saw this thread ...

I was told that hanging shoes from powerlines measn you can score drugs in that localised area like when people say they a running around ( means they doin drop offs to people) but if this were true then why is there a pair of shoes hanging over the powerlines of the local police station near me?

In america it might be a gang thing where you throw your fallin gangbangers shoes over powerlines so hes never forgooten but here I think its justkids saying hahah I thru them shoes up there 5 years ago & they still there for a laugh ...

Just like the padlock I put on a hanging (fake) plant basket at a fast food joint when I was around 9 and it's still there to this day.

Am I the only one who thinks it's just kids (like me) that used to throw there old shoes over powerlines for kicks and nothing else?

No.

I doubt houses will be getting raided because of some tied up Dunlop Volleys.
This thread has kinda served its purpose

Old 1980's trick

This began in the US back in the 80's. Fraternity (Uni club) houses would do this as a joke.....

The trend then continued......

I know.....I was there...!! hmmmmmm

Pleonastic said:
Yeah, and apparantly whenever the Franco Cottzo ad comes on TV it means there's a new shipment of heroin just arrived.

DUDE, it's coke ok, get it right ;) Why else do you think my house is completely filled with cheap looking Italian furniture sets...

i was always under the impression that it was something 'bullies' and gangs did in poorer area's. Kid walks through on his way to school... he can't pay the 'protection' money... they take his shoes and throw em up on the power lines. i always thought it was more meant to be a symbol of someones shame.

i prefer the 'Omo' story tho.. ;)

between 96 and 2001, my mates and me were massively into skateboarding. This is a pastime which wears out a lot of shoes. With such a high foot wear turnover, we would often throw our old shoes up onto various powerlines. It was not uncommon for us to save old shoes so they could be thrown up in a new area, when we went to new skate spots for the first time.