European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Shocked and Stunned by Shatter

Ismene2

Bluelighter
Never been a pot fan at all - smoked or vaped it just sent me straight to sleep/couch locked. The one time I ate a homemade hash cake was just the same but lasted 2 days. Tried "cannabis edibles" and didn't get much of a feeling off them even tho these were "50mg thc" each. So I've never rated weed or saw anything about it whatsoever.

Until, I ate some sweets with 10mg of "BHO sour deisel". This just totally rewrote everything I thought about grass daddio, I felt the pleasure of listening to music with it, felt the lovely physical feeling it gives you, so relaxed but energy for work too, really helped with anxiety and just gave me a entire new lease on life.

We have our jittery here and by Lucifer I don't why you made a thread but anyway that's what happens first time your lips touches weed. Sleepiness/coughing and even some weird behaviour like ''shaking'' when smokin outside. With time you will get used.

It's a completely different high to smoking weed. Just thought it was remarkable that someone who has always considered weed to be utter shite, would like the high from BHO eaten.

Not sure the point but agreed; shatter is on a whole notha level regarding weed products. Made my own recently and that shit was enough to make me worder whell the hell I have been for the last 50 yrs.

I've only lost one phone as an adult, and that was when I decided to take a ginormous dab of shatter 30 seconds before a taxi ride late at night

Just out of interest, what is the market like for concentrates and edibles in UK? Is this stuff that's being locally made by UK networks or are they properly packaged products coming from US or Amsterdam?

In Australia, I started seeing shatter available through certain dealers and online networks before covid, and have more recently seen CBD gummies and lollies with active cannabinoids, although exact cannabinoid content is still unlisted on the packaging.

Small steps, but things are slowly getting better for cannabis users.

It's a bloke in the UK making his own edibles - he fell in the vat last week and all they found were his brogues - production may be delayed while they find a replacement.

Its not going to send me mad is it? Not like speed where you think everythings going ok till you become aware of a man dressed in black on the roof? I feel right as rain so far.

It's a bloke in the UK making his own edibles - he fell in the vat last week and all they found were his brogues - production may be delayed while they find a replacement.

Its not going to send me mad is it? Not like speed where you think everythings going ok till you become aware of a man dressed in black on the roof? I feel right as rain so far.
Unless you've got underlying health issues, some it can help and solve, others it can help and accentuate them.
In theory the average person will be fine.

The world at large will drive one to madness if predisposed.
Good luck and best wishes,
Ptah

I was watching the rutles the other day that's where "shocked and stunned" comes from - when they are all in shock after Leggy takes up a teaching post in Australia. When Lennon died George harrison released a statement saying "I am shocked and stunned at Johns death"

I remember watching my mate play FFVII once and the Golden Saucer music ended up phasing and flanging when I was off my face... Not a good day o_O
But I'd like to get back into it. A tinsee bit before sleep is sometimes good. I've heard that eating it is a whole new experience due to it being metabolised differently (can't remember the compound name), but an 1/8th of hash will have you dribbling on the floor.

Oh, its got to be a "sativa" edible too tho monsta - I don't think indica quite does the trick and i imagine all the hash is indica because it gives greater yields.

Oh, its got to be a "sativa" edible too tho monsta - I don't think indica quite does the trick and i imagine all the hash is indica because it gives greater yields.
Now THATS a FACT!!! I remember some homegrown leaves from Phillipino seeds where you could see no trichomes and hardly sticky at all. Yet a tobacco pouch full kept me and a friend ( RIP) stoned on a 1 week Berlin trip, allowing us to spend our money on fake smack twice instead.

Do they just sell you the fake smack with a straight face then mokele? As he turned away did he have a little smirk on his face?

Got some stardawg weed and decarboxylated it in the oven - can't be arsed making butter so i've just choked it down and chased it with a bit of butter. Waiting to see what happens.

I've been getting edibles with 10mg of thc oil in them - how much stardawg do you think i need to choke down to equal that? is it something like a gram of weed equals 10mg thc?

Last edited: