• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Shitty/cut meth causing terrible physical effects?

betman

Greenlighter
I've had a whopping three different sources of meth in my life.

First (was about a point), first couple doses gave me anxiety. Then I tried it again and it made me feel godlike.

Second, pretty damn good. Bought about a year ago. I get shit done, get euphoria if I take a few days break.

The crap ass third batch
Third, which is the one I'm on now, is absolute shit (without etizolam). Legs, tense muscles. Tastes very different. Came as one big shard, raising alarm for possible iso-b cut. Unfortunately, I can't find effects on what these cuts do; the small sources of information say that these cuts are supposedly inert. It seems to be meth(?) when I take a bunch of etizolam with it. It lacks the same euphoria but I have an increased sex drive, alertness, but not as much laser focus.

Higher physical sides at lower dosages

It also seems more powerful than my second batch? I believe this is because the bad physical sides of the third batch increase dramatically. 30mg of the third batch causes the same amount of tension as 70mg of the 2nd batch with less euphoria/good effects. Just finished 20mg of the 2nd batch, which is gone forever, and it's way better than the 3rd batch.

Bunk cuts causing these side effects?
Does anyone have a clue on what cuts can cause bad side effects? I don't think I'll be picking up any time soon because of security issues (paranoia) and it seems like the meth scene is starting to die down when it comes to purity. As I understand, the formulation of meth has changed due to new laws and its levo/dextro mix is off. No more hillbilly Walter Whites. There is also the fact that there are different cuts like isopropylbenzylamine or MSM.

Other Stims?
I've looked into possibly other stims: MDPV, cat, whatever. I'm certain that what I have is none of those due to me not overdosing when compulsively redosing, and the fact that the shard looks very similar to what meth should be.

Possibly needing a tolerance break?
I've thought about this. The first dose of the third batch I took was after a few days break and it sucked ass. I also took the last of the second batch just now and it feels so much better and cleaner than the third batch.

Also...crackback reading??

Last edited:
I'm not sure what your question is here....keep in mind we don't do substance id at BL....

I can tell you, I've had alkylbenzylamines, certainly not a good experience at all. But they tend to require higher dosages than methamp to produce noticeable effects.

I have no doubt your crystal is cut, but beyond that, I'd only be guessing and my guess couldn't possibly be better than yours over the internet.

Tolerance breaks with methamp are NEVER a bad idea.

As much assistance as I might actually be able to provide on this and as much as I'd like to, I simply couldn't with any certainty and BLUA prohibits it.
So if you truly believe you're being harmed or experiencing unpleasant effects of cuts, then either discuss it with your source, or don't buy from that source anymore (or just don't buy at all).

-PA