• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Shit they throw in speed

I have seen someone IV pure epsom. There was strong rushes and a warmth that spread throughout his body.

Cut30/70 in favour of the speed, it was still detectable, but the pure speed was allot meaner in it's intensity. After this test I have become acustomed to the belief that most of the speed IO'd had was cut with either the epsom, dexy pills or ephedrine.

There are a few reports of a drug called Quininne Sulphate being used to add weight. It's a painkiller or antagonist I think.

when i do a mix i can usually segregate most of the cut from the active ingredient and leave it in the bag. soon as the water hits contents the ingredient you want will become suspended in the solution whereas the cut is harder to disolve. don't try too hard to mix the undisloved particles as this is all cut (i dont know what).

hard for me to explain all the different types of rushes. most of it is cut rush i think.

Quinine sulphate is most commonly used as an anti-malaria medication AFAIK.

BigTrancer :)

There are a few reports of a drug called Quininne Sulphate being used to add weight. It's a painkiller or antagonist I think.

That must be why I feel so pain free and slightly numb after a few gin and tonics.

;)

I've always been lead to believe that Epsalts was used because of the weight factor... it's heavier/Volume than sugars...
Did someone say they used Sulfur??? Ouch. Why not wack Iodine, Sudifed and some matchbox striker and let it turn into meth all by it's self!

was that humor ?

I don't think ANYTHING sulphuric would be in any form of speed ? - Am I wrong ?

Sorry if it was, it's late and I must be a little slow just now !

If meth is made from pseudofed and the process done in an acid environment as is normally in Aus, the product will be a HCl salt (same acid that's in your stomach, and that you put in the pool).

If the freebase is formed during manufacture it must be converted to an acid salt (amphetamine FB is a liquid) The HCl form of amphetamine is very hygroscopic so the sulphate salt is usually prepared - usually from sulphuric acid

Don't forget though, many pharmaceuticals are produced as sulphates, and whenever MDMA is produced, if HCl gas is used -cleaner method- it's usually done by reacting salt (sodium chloride) in sulphuric acid to produce the HCl gas.

^^^ regarding separating the 'cut' by disolving...

it will all depend on what it is cut with... sometimes ethanol can be used to disolve the meth and leave the cut behind, or acetone to disolve the cut and leave the meth behind, or freebase the meth, wash with solvents and then 're-salt' it. makes it a bit easier if the type of 'cut' is known.

M

or freebase the meth, wash with solvents and then 're-salt' it

Insert distillation of the freebase, or use of an amine protection group followed by washing then deprotecting, and the product should be able to be purified considerably, almost regardless of the type of cut.

Good to see someone up on their theoretical chemistry Maxi
14.gif

If anyone is interested in seeing how pure an alcohol or water extraction is, then a simple TLC test will tell you. It won't however normally be able to confirm whether the substance is in fact MDMA unless you have a sample to run as a comparison (or are very resourceful - see below. If you have Marquis reagent, it can be used to colour the spots, after the run. If you have any legal pseudo or similar you may wish to run them as comparisons on the one TLC plate

Here's a simple movie covering the procedure

TLC movie

The technique is explained here by Zubrick. You'll need Deja Vu

TCL Tutorial

Don't let anyone tell you TLC is a worthless tool. Here's what can be done if you are really serious.

Quantitative and Qualitative TLC Analysis of 5meo DMT

Thanks to the Chief !

You should not attract any suspicious attention by purchasing TLC equipment. It's used everywhere, for everything. Purchase your solvents at the same time.

Oh and forget my wank regarding protection groups. I gave you half the answer (bad chemistry). Will elaborate another time :\