Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Shibu?

evandar

Bluelighter
I've had different offers from two toatally unrelated people talking about some super-dooper-high-quality crystal meth imported from indonesia called "shibu" or something...

I cant really give much more info but has anyone heard of this?

It's a regional term for methamphetamine in crystal form, most commonly smoked. It's also called syabu/shabu and it's no different to crystal meth, quality wise. Same thing. :)

It is most likely methamphetamine.

It could be 4-methylaminorex (the drug originally coined 'ice') going on the origin and supposed quality of it... But you wont know unless you can test it with the marquis reagent - it'll slowly turn to an extremely pale shade of peach. 4-mar is extremely rare.

For all the details, check this thread out - My nanna can't tell an amphetamine from a methamphetamine!.

Ah I see :) so its just a fancy way of saying that crystal meth from indonesia is here :)

Its standard price so its not a marketing ploy..
cheers :)

According to the AFP (and depending on where you are in Australia), the bulk of meth is sourced from South East Asian nations.

shabu?? issert hrmm i know of shabu... its not meth... firstly how do u see meth?? crystal meth is clear and comes in shards meth is kinda clear but in squares lil ones... now shabu is da realli good ice it gives u i good upper feeling and da comedown isn't as hard as the meth is... shabu is usualli a cloudy colour... if u get the realli good one it should b clear as a crystal.

^^^^^^wrong wrong wrong.
Your dealer feeds you fun-filled misinformation like every good DD should ;)
Less clear crystals is just less 'Pure' meth.

Alternative, refer to the thread apollo posted, it's chock-full of information goodness.

And, er, welcome to Bluelight and merry Christmas.

but hey don't you rekon meth gives u a wiked and hardcore come down??? i prefer the smooth one dat doesn't give you that hard hit.... meth is clear but shabu is got a better taste... the thing is that i don't like meth i like ice

It's the same shit dude.
You NEED to read the 'my nanna don't know methapms from amps' thread that is linked above.

On a side note (sidetracked back to topic hehe) the stuff tested up as normal crystal..

I guess if someone offers you imported crystal you might as well take it - I mean no one would go to the risk of importing the stuff if it wasnt better than some local backyard cookup..

up down, turn around oops double post

Last edited:
around here SHABU is only 4-methylaminorex not methamphetamine or anything else.. also known as SHABS. and whoever said it's rare, that just depends what circles your in, but yeah theres not much of a market in aus compared to methamps

alternative get rid of that u dickhead, i'm telling fat dave about you!