• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Benzos Shelf life of Clonazolam

Slc6a4

Greenlighter
Hello I was wondering about the shelf life of RC clonazolam.

At the one hand, I guess it would be similar to alprazolam and clonazepam (2-3 years when stored dry and at room temperature).

But I could also see where RCs are produced in a less regulated environment, and may be less pure and stable.

Any ideas?

Last edited:
Hello I was wondering about the shelf life of RC clonazolam.

At the one hand, I guess it would be similar to alprazolam and clonazolam (2-3 years when stored dry and at room temperature).

But I could also see where RCs are produced in a less regulated environment, and may be less pure and stable.

Any ideas?
Your estimate sounds about right to me. As long as it was stored properly...e.g.. tight cap on the bottle if it was liquid, and if it was tablets, out of high heat and sunlight.

Some medications loose their effectiveness after a few years, but not all. If stored in a dry area out of heat it should be fine for years

if stored right, they can last for a decade + throw some rice into the container to prevent/suck up moisture and you're golden
i store everything that i'm keeping for a long time like this, ive got rice in my amphetamine bottles, rice with my cocaine bags, Rice rice rice