• ✍️ WORDS ✍️

Welcome Guest!

• Words Moderators: Mysterier

She knew things were getting bad when ... ( a one-sentence long short story)

She knew things were gettin bad when she thought about that but then she streches her arm and began to rub the thin air when the descending wheel massage her eyes but no one shows up and she slams the chair hoping to not be like this at all.

She knew things were getting bad when in the throws of passion with her cheap dildo, it slipped and the words "always use a sex toy with a flared base" echoed in her mind.

She knew things were bad when... I would rather sleep at a park than come home and be spoken to that way.

she knew things were getting bad when she finally found the only specs she had ever truly liked after 9 years but one arm had fallen off so she tried to super glue it back on, but the glue failed to exert any adhesive effect except upon her tongue, which got stuck to the roof of her mouth, so she attempted to free it by drinking just a tiny bit of paint thinner, which didn't work either, but did make her vomit, mainly through her nostrils since she couldn't open her mouth properly.

she knew things were getting bad when she finally found the only specs she had ever truly liked after 9 years but one arm had fallen off so she tried to super glue it back on, but the glue failed to exert any adhesive effect except upon her tongue, which got stuck to the roof of her mouth, so she attempted to free it by drinking just a tiny bit of paint thinner, which didn't work either, but did make her vomit, mainly through her nostrils since she couldn't open her mouth properly.
ps the above is entirely autobiographical - this actually happened to me today.

ps the above is entirely autobiographical - this actually happened to me today.

Jesus fucking christ, don't drink paint thinner, that can and will literally kill you. Next time get online to poison control or something. Yeash.

Jesus fucking christ, don't drink paint thinner, that can and will literally kill you. Next time get online to poison control or something. Yeash.
Well, tbh I thought it was methylated spirits, which ain't great either but people do drink it ...but yes it was pretty stoopid. panicked slightly. didn't want to go to a GP with such a
dickheaded problem ...over the course of 30 mins the glue on my tongue and lips sort of flaked off ...

Well, tbh I thought it was methylated spirits, which ain't great either but people do drink it ...but yes it was pretty stoopid. panicked slightly. didn't want to go to a GP with such a
dickheaded problem ...over the course of 30 mins the glue on my tongue and lips sort of flaked off ...

Yeah, no kidding. I'd rather someone think I'm an idiot than have the flesh literally stripped from my mouth. Next time, maybe swallow your pride instead of bloody paint-thinner? Anyhow, I'm not trying to give you a chiding, but ffs, that's almost Darwin-award levels of self-preservation.