• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

☮ Social ☮ share your memes about psychedelic drugs

Screen-Shot-2019-10-09-at-8-15-17-AM.png

tfw such meh with both, molly had me waking up on the floor covered in pregabalin and morphine, shrooms had me holding onto the couch for dear life because i couldn't walk a straight line to save my life, try asking your mother to walk you to the bathroom after just snorting 2 grams of cocaine and not being able to sober up enough to walk 20 feet on my own, ah what a night to remember, i do remember staring at the walls and asking the wall "what??" i don't know why i did i just remember doing so, psychedelics are funky

Meh. We socialize by staring at walls these days.
i had made a post about the event, a friend called me from downstairs and said "hey nick, i got some coke and somthing for you to try" so i trotted down, and he whipped out a pound of shrooms that smelled fresh as ever, and i'll be damned because it didn't taste bad at all either, he told me to try one, i hadnt eaten that day, from the moment i stepped out of that fucking car, they started to hit me, i sat in the stairway of my apartmentbuilding snorting coke out of my palm because i couldn't make it up the stairs, appearently i was gone for 45minutes that night when i had said i'd be right back to my mother, i wish i could watch the surveillance camara footage of myself on that stairway from that night LOL.