• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Share your artwork v. BL's got talent

My homage to Stuffmonger

26238804_10156000240714395_6232768875146795335_n.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the responses! I think anxiety and mental illness is simply a product of the madness of this reality that has been created to control us through education or as I call it, brain conditioning.. when you do not conform to this conditioning you are made to look crazy/strange. I think the people at very top have mastered the art of psychology and there for have created a recipe for hypnosis to make us believe that success is having the best jobs which really just means we compete to make more money that in turn makes them more in control as they take a portion of it for themselves. The world is like one big human factory.. True success is mastering your mind and your body and being the change you want to see in the world.. being free.. not letting them control you! Money is just part of a scheme to control us.. I am starting to see things more clearly.. those cheeky mind controlling bastards! Really happy you like the drawing. Got some more for you to see >>

tripocalypse_by_themarkzofmax-da9rk9b.jpg
nocturnal_by_themarkzofmax-davmivk.jpg
primal_instincts_by_themarkzofmax-d9yaiev.jpg
mondo_bizarro_by_themarkzofmax-db8u0qd.jpg

Thanks for the responses! I think anxiety and mental illness is simply a product of the madness of this reality that has been created to control us through education or as I call it, brain conditioning.. when you do not conform to this conditioning you are made to look crazy/strange. I think the people at very top have mastered the art of psychology and there for have created a recipe for hypnosis to make us believe that success is having the best jobs which really just means we compete to make more money that in turn makes them more in control as they take a portion of it for themselves. The world is like one big human factory.. True success is mastering your mind and your body and being the change you want to see in the world.. being free.. not letting them control you! Money is just part of a scheme to control us.. I am starting to see things more clearly.. those cheeky mind controlling bastards! Really happy you like the drawing. Got some more for you to see >>

tripocalypse_by_themarkzofmax-da9rk9b.jpg
nocturnal_by_themarkzofmax-davmivk.jpg
primal_instincts_by_themarkzofmax-d9yaiev.jpg
mondo_bizarro_by_themarkzofmax-db8u0qd.jpg

This is so fucking cool. Any more?

15 years ago I made this during my Cradle of Filth days.. I was still in high school playing with photoshop

filth_remix.jpg

@tripotix - those are amazing

@swerlz - meh :| - -- - JK, I like it. Never got into cradle of filth though - could be a mid 90's album cover

Last edited:
@tripotix - those are amazing

@swerlz - meh :| - -- - JK, I like it. Never got into cradle of filth though - could be a mid 90's album cover

lol thanks.. I was really into black metal and cradle back in my mid teens.. I just found my old deviant art age and it's got a bunch of cradle pics I fucked around with in photoshop

Thanks! Here is a few more >>

Damnation:

Bound to his own home.. The boy begun to lose himself to the darkness that held him there.

damnation_by_themarkzofmax-daa3878.jpg

Tainted:

A great Plague consumes this Mysterious and forbidden land.. And to make matters worse, hundreds of lunatics escaped from the asylum of lost dreamers mere hours ago! Keep your flash light handy, for this night will be darker than ever..

tainted_by_themarkzofmax-da9rfcu.jpg

FILTH™
High above The Strange smells of The enormous city below, lies the filth Factory.. A place Full of mysterious workers who create all kinds of Chemicals that leave Rivers of wastes that run down into the ever thickening stench of the city.. only one junkie has tested the creations of this unusual place.. And others who tried sneaking in were seen too by an enormous beast in the basement.. This lonely junkie discovered More than he ever could have dreamed of.. And so he begun to explore this crazy new world of his own discovery..

filth_by_themarkzofmax-davyakm.jpg

Temple of stars:

the_temple_of_maya_by_themarkzofmax-davr61l.jpg

Inner visions:

Take a look inside..

inner_visions_by_themarkzofmax-davr4in.jpg

The witch's cauldron:

Beware the wicked witch!

the_witches_cauldron_by_themarkzofmax-davr2e7.jpg

Brain Bomb:

Tick.. Tock.. Tick.. Tock..

brain_bomb_by_themarkzofmax-daa3fow.jpg

Fun and Games:

fun_and_games_by_themarkzofmax-da9rfrt.jpg

My best friend use to draw stuff like that when we'd be all messed up on LSD and Mescaline

Thanks! Here is a few more >>

Damnation:

Bound to his own home.. The boy begun to lose himself to the darkness that held him there.

damnation_by_themarkzofmax-daa3878.jpg

Tainted:

A great Plague consumes this Mysterious and forbidden land.. And to make matters worse, hundreds of lunatics escaped from the asylum of lost dreamers mere hours ago! Keep your flash light handy, for this night will be darker than ever..

tainted_by_themarkzofmax-da9rfcu.jpg

FILTH™
High above The Strange smells of The enormous city below, lies the filth Factory.. A place Full of mysterious workers who create all kinds of Chemicals that leave Rivers of wastes that run down into the ever thickening stench of the city.. only one junkie has tested the creations of this unusual place.. And others who tried sneaking in were seen too by an enormous beast in the basement.. This lonely junkie discovered More than he ever could have dreamed of.. And so he begun to explore this crazy new world of his own discovery..

filth_by_themarkzofmax-davyakm.jpg

Temple of stars:

the_temple_of_maya_by_themarkzofmax-davr61l.jpg

Inner visions:

Take a look inside..

inner_visions_by_themarkzofmax-davr4in.jpg

The witch's cauldron:

Beware the wicked witch!

the_witches_cauldron_by_themarkzofmax-davr2e7.jpg

Brain Bomb:

Tick.. Tock.. Tick.. Tock..

brain_bomb_by_themarkzofmax-daa3fow.jpg

Fun and Games:

fun_and_games_by_themarkzofmax-da9rfrt.jpg

These are so great. Are any of the white on black looking ones done on scratchboard? How long would you say you spend on one of those?

Another pic from my PS days... Running on no sleep, I made this 12 years ago

planet_by_xxtorn_soulxx.jpg

These are so great. Are any of the white on black looking ones done on scratchboard? How long would you say you spend on one of those?

Thanks! All are done on A2 smooth paper, using fine liners and various markers. Some I drew in the course of a night, damnation was done staying awake all night and in one go near enough.. about 12-14 hours maybe. The temple one was drawn bit by bit over a longer period of time. I need to get a stop clock I think so that I can accurately measure the time it takes for each one. :)

Tripotix... man those are amazing, great work, I'm impressed. :) Seriously man, so detailed and psychedelic, top notch.

Tripotix: that's some really great stuff. Please share more with us in the future, if you'd be so kind!

Swerbro: You still shooping/arting nowadays? Wouldn't mind seeing more of your stuff...IFYOUKNOWWHATIMEAN *WINK*