• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

Grateful for having had the courage to say no and still be okay with myself.

Day five no cigs..

Good for you!

I've not had a cigarette this year & have been completely nicotine-free for 9 days now. :)

That's not what I wanted to share though, the positive thing for today is I went on my 2nd run of the year this morning. Hopefully many more to come...

My headaches finally appear to be subsiding. Juicing kale every single day will really mess up your digestive system. It's gorgeous out, and Spring is finally here. Time to enjoy a day not spent confined in a work space the best way I know how.

It's a beautiful day, have read interesting threads and feel quite proud of being here.

Congratulations again fabriclondon!! You must be feeling alright now.
Keep up!! :)

I'm sober for a while now and some days are still quite intriguing and boring but today I got that feeling again. I realized that last year, despite all the suffering I have made it. And I'm fine.

I may be a bit slower, not as inspired but I can finally enjoy good days.
Turning bad situations to hopeful solutions even if nobody really cares. I do.
I'm still learning and I'd just wished I had done that a little sooner. But that's okay I can live with it.

I slept after two-three days of no sleep (insomnia), I got to the point of twitching, seeing things that aren't there, etc. Feels nice to be rested again.

My friends came round and helped me deep clean my room which was a tip, which was really kind and sweet and I can't express my gratitude.

After giving my speech today (and my manifesto being published a month or so beforehand), I got a committee position for welfare officer for a local LGBT organisation, which I've been wanting for three years. :) Feeling so incredibly uplifted and grateful.

I tried to respond to this the other night but my computer was so slow I gave up. This is fantastic, ahint. Congratulations!

I was hoping to take a week off and visit my family. Maybe we'll meet next summer.
I miss being home although I have to admit life is little peaceful right now.

Last edited:
Cleaned my room and did all my laundry today!

Feels good to be even slightly productive :)

Have been doing some overtime and getting some extra holidays for the summer.

This brilliant and challengful day is almost over. I'll just watch TV and enjoy the company of youngest who happens to be quite "beaten up too".

Have acquired the security clearance needed to install my work's notebook's at home.
I can work overtime and on their time zone (Headquarter Offices') except at night but good if I can't sleep in a week day. All I need after is an electronic signature okaying the work and the overtime is already good to be used at the best convenience.

No more traffic, late dinners and excessive stress after working hours. I'll fit the routine demands into the timeframe at work and if things get on the way I can always finish it at home.

Last edited: