• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

^Nice:)

My POPS is swooping in tomorrow. Going to hit a talk by BB, one of my favorite authors. Hang out with my sis and her man. Maybe hit the film festival as well. Kind pastry shop sun morn. should be a kick ass weekend

^ Nice :)

I'm not as sick today. I've got this devastating neverending flu. Better today, but still a little down.

Its kinda crazy, but i think the twenties are going to be similar to the roaring twenties. I really hope so. Was out in old town last night and had a great time. Digging the new styles.

I had a lovely breakfast this morning 'children-free' ;) and I'm very relaxed now.
We really needed this moment to ourselves. Looking forward to peaceful days.

Last edited:
NSA that's seriously awesome.

A cup of tea is what has made my day. Not the best day and I'm about to push myself out of my social boundaries, but this is keeping me grounded currently.

Free guitar lesson today! I wouldn't have been able to afford it otherwise, and my friend/housemate was totally forthcoming in offering it to me, so I don't feel bad (I didn't nag, ask for it or manipulate).

Happy lunch with my friends. We do that every Thursday, it makes thing lighter.

Last edited:
Had a really great night with my flatmate last night. Today I'm doing a pizza and film night with a few friends that I'm pretty excited about.

^ I used to love springs but I still always miss the winter.

It's Friday we had a couple of great meetings and now I'm off! :)

Had the best golf game ever - not the greatest score but really had fun and played well. Very relaxing.

^^ Golf is always fun. It's very expensive though so we just do it occasionally.

Great relaxing and lazy Sunday. Slepped most of the day and went shopping with the kids. Refreshing.

It's sunny here too.

I noticed that when we get busy, go out and do things at the weekend Mondays are better.

After giving my speech today (and my manifesto being published a month or so beforehand), I got a committee position for welfare officer for a local LGBT organisation, which I've been wanting for three years. :) Feeling so incredibly uplifted and grateful.