• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive from Your Day vs. It's All Around You

^ I wouldn't know where to start. :)

My dog was ill but now back to his excellent shape on his 10th birthday. He still makes us laugh. They make our homes lighter, even happier.

Last edited:
I made a friend!

after not having received a phone call for about 6 months another guy from class called yesterday
wanting to see a movie and asked me to speak at his AA meeting.
I did both!

I made a friend!

after not having received a phone call for about 6 months another guy from class called yesterday
wanting to see a movie and asked me to speak at his AA meeting.
I did both!

That's great!
I've lost a lot of friends after quitting and joining AA/NA. However, the friends you have there can be quite loyal.

That's great. It makes us feel so motivated. Congrats for the good job. :)

Family meeting later tonight.

That's a great idea!

Had this awkwardly positive day. Finished difficult tasks thanks due to an unpredictable help - team work really functions.

Last edited:
Had a great meal and slept a couple of hours, now I'm going to do some homework with my youngest.

I didn't do heroin today. Or yesterday. 2mg of suboxone today and tomorrow I'll switch to lope for a few days. Then I'm jumping off the opiate train, damnit!!

Awesome guys! ^

I got my eBay package today, and I finally remembered to pay back a co-worker. Someone on his team was cool enough to stop and give me a ride to my place, which was cool of her