• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Playing music, painting and cooking today.. it’s a rainy day. One week away from vacation so start the fkn countdown T minus seven days and counting 🤑

I have more energy than I have had in months. I can focus on something that will help me focus better before work rather than get as high as a kite which has been lowering my energy so on a positive note I am not getting high this morning like I routinely have been.

Just went for a brutal jog in work boots around this school's sports complex like in the grass area. Flipped a giant tire the football team practices with a few times on a couple different laps also went berserker kicking and punching their training dummies.

I gotta make this a new habit that felt amazing.

first day of jovial dgaf stroll downtown since the move. fuckin actually started a coupla conversations with a smile ffs....?! gtf :eek:

Post massage loveliness, errands are done and the fridge is loaded up. Switching gyms and should fire back up lifting soon. Mandolin lessons begin next week again. House is clean

feel like i got some shit done
feeling chill
decent music
somewhere to relax without any stress
best support system one could hope for
fuqit watsleft?

imma burn out everything in the kitchen and bathroom (connected by a wall) and git rid off bugs mostly aimeed at roaches (invadding from bith sides) but evrything will be dead. hate to cause so much death but the shit they bring they gonna get it back at least ten fold.
good day. look for it to get better this eve hope shit dont fuck up as sop

may have found part of my sadness.
i let myself be "trapped" by love and it will not let me go. if ida known then....
now maybe i can come to some uncertain terms to deal at least with this bit. :)
good morning bl. i wish you all well.