• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Relaxing day off.. slept the fuck in, got a massage, grabbed lunch with my mother, picked up all the plants I needed for sum garden
Beautiful <3 I had a very similar day. Slept in, sandwiched in between my two staffies, then got an awesome deep tissue massage, got some doubts, then snuggled on the couch with my dogs and cats while watching Netflix. My partner came home and made me dinner, now we're Netflix and chilling.

Well i just paid off all my debt, im a clear man again and now i just need to get off ITC and off the Blacklist and my credit will be back to normal, gonna start on a 0 Credit score again but that's okay at least im free again, thank fuck for the good sales i had the last 2 weeks, made 4k and like i said paid all out standing accounts with a bit to spare. Really happy for this. No more phone calls from debt collectors lol

Edit: now i just need to play debt collector on the people who owe me money still, thats the negative part but gonna focus on the good part for today. I will worry about the rest tomorrow. Full filling day so far.

^^ Eeeeeexcellent :) I hate money, and the stress it causes. I actually declared bankruptcy a few years ago (it just cleared, yay), but I'm going to try and not get in to any big amounts of debt ever again. Banks can go and get fucked with their credit cards and loans and whatnot.

^^ Eeeeeexcellent :) I hate money, and the stress it causes. I actually declared bankruptcy a few years ago (it just cleared, yay), but I'm going to try and not get in to any big amounts of debt ever again. Banks can go and get fucked with their credit cards and loans and whatnot.
My buddy filed at age 23 after buying a Porsche on credit. I always thought he was a dumbass... But he's doing a hell of a lot better than me.

I just don't know how much it's worth it. I have about 10k in collections but the statute of limitations expires in like 3 years?? I guess I just wait for it to fall off my credit? Not worth bankruptcy at this point?

^^ See, I don't know exactly what bankruptcy means/affects in the States. Here in Australia it really doesn't affect anything, once the bankruptcy has totally cleared. Like sure there's a little mark against your name for applying for big loans or mortgages, especially if you file for bankruptcy several times or if you're a business. But apart from that there really aren't any repercussions...

Grabbing one of the best burgers in town after a dank Thai massage..
Ughh Thai massage is the BEEESSSST!!!! There's a Thai lady who operates her massage business out of her home, literally around the corner from my house. Once every 10 days or so (on average) I give her a call to let her know I'll be there in 5 minutes (she knows my voice on the phone now haha), I put on my flip-flops, waddle down the street and get an hour long massage, then mosey on back home <3
In FACT, I might just do that today :)

Didn't have to go in to that stupid job :0 And I think I've already found another one.

Didn't have to go in to that stupid job :0 And I think I've already found another one.

4996566403_fc7d7911fd.jpg

My partner and I are going to a party tonight, at his brother's house. His brother was very very sweet earlier this week and did us the courtesy of calling to warn us that there will be LOTS of booze at the party and to double-check that I will be okay being around people drinking (with me being relatively newly sober). The awesome thing is that I'm not craving alcohol at all, and I don't feel anxious about the party at all!! Pretty epic, considering my history of alcoholism, severe social anxiety and social drinking. I feel very confident in my sobriety, and it feels SO fucking awesome to be able to say that <3

Some friends invited me to a dinner party tonight (again) even though I flaked out at the last minute on the last 2 times they asked. They know I was doing it rough for a while psychologically and seem to really want to bring me in from the cold. I’m still pretty retarded from yesterday’s acid, but I’m putting on my best clothes and going to go.

I was so lethargic and depressed all day up until about 3pm this afternoon and started thinking about not going to the gym tonight and just spend the rest of the day in bed. I realized I hadn't had one of my meds or drank any water and as soon as I had them under my belt felt fine and eventually spent about 2 hours stretching and doing cardio.

Bought a car today.... little rust on the undercarriage but mechanically sound. Don't have the money to insure it today but at least the major purchase is done. Another $500 or so and I will be mobile again and not borrowing vehicles. So I am winning today🙂

Good shit atelier.... you're definitely winning when you get offered more than you were asking.

Good shit atelier.... you're definitely winning when you get offered more than you were asking.
Thanks. Because of Covid there is a huge move here of people out of the city into regional areas and my house is 4 hours from the big city in a mid-sized town - which is where every banker, lawyer and doctor wants to live and work now so prices are going crazy. I hated living there so it's definitely win-win.