• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Well...this is a huge one for me.... The other half of my family I've been at war with the last 3 years literally just apologized for EVERYTHING just now on the phone.. this is the most emotional I've been in years.... We've hated each other for years now and I've been falsely acussed of all sorts of shit. Anyways, It's never felt so good being in the right... For once in years my family is coming together and it feels amazing..... I'm crying as I type this...

Last edited:
I played some video games with one of my best friends a couple hours ago, so I'd say that's pretty great. He knows I've been using and has been really supportive of me and encouraging me to get clean, but he isn't overbearing with it, so it was nice to just spend that time playing games and not being lectured. Feels like all my other friends do anymore is trap me in a corner and lecture me.

Just got a massage and she has to be one of the coolest peoples, rare star there. Feeling amazing

Talked with a handful of very old friends.. life kin.. everyone is doing good. Life looks uncomfortably brilliant soon on the business front. Bathed the 4runner, going to make a few casts for catfish and then thunder the the new driver out at course. Mennonites will save me from my seed debacle.

Done for the day and showered.
Is it me or does smokin a bowl of weed feel mo betta after a shower? hmmmmmm
Could be the mix of blueberry muffin and deadhead og cush. whatever the case... feelin kinda high... which is a good thing, ime.
;)

Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Welcome to this version of the Share Something Positive About Your Day thread. So take a look around and share what's good that's going down.

22543dcdcd794c35f7602facf0a18bc1--snoopy-love-snoopy-and-woodstock.jpg

Please follow the blua and tds guidelines

Last thread Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday
I have a wood shop in the garage and make a living with it, but this year so far I've had two big orders cancel in me in favor of licensed contractors.. I'm not licensed.. On the bright side I do have a brand new 52" cabinet Sawstop table saw and the work will come to pay for it.. I've been able to make things I couldn't make before with my old saw so it's far more accurate than anything I ever had before..

Well...this is a huge one for me.... The other half of my family I've been at war with the last 3 years literally just apologized for EVERYTHING just now on the phone.. this is the most emotional I've been in years.... We've hated each other for years now and I've been falsely acussed of all sorts of shit. Anyways, It's never felt so good being in the right... For once in years my family is coming together and it feels amazing..... I'm crying as I type this...
good for you!!!

I'm 2 months sober from booze today :)
And that is HUGE for me.....I've been a hardcore alcoholic for half my life. It's been a very difficult journey and many failed attempts to get sober, somehow the stars have aligned this time and it's working <3

And that is HUGE for me.....I've been a hardcore alcoholic for half my life. It's been a very difficult journey and many failed attempts to get sober, somehow the stars have aligned this time and it's working <3
<3 that is awesome to hear!

Yay !! Congrats. Well done.

I finally got a pharmacy today to fill my subutex script, and got 42 2mg tabs. Thank fook. But this shortage on subutex is weird as there is a lot of suboxone available but not subutex and oh there is also a lot or enough methadone going aroung or being in stock. SO just don'tknow what's up with the subutex supply but at least i got my full script for the month. So gives me enough time to hunt down a pharmacy for my next script which is in 2 weeks.

Read all of Captain's memorial thread and had a good cry over him. I consider those tears and time spent with memories of our conversations to be a very positive thing indeed. I'm sure that if such things occur, Caleb was one of the first to slap a celestial high five on his old friend.