• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

So did one of those ancestry dna test things and was surprised.
On there it will match you with cousins and such, and the bizarre thing was i had got message by one of my 2nd cousins.
Aperently both them and I share the same great-grand parents!
Pretty wild shit!

My d8 concoction went well. 2 droppers of 66mg thc (132mg) had me chillin like a villain yesterday and slept very well. :) Didn't need to take afternoon or evening doses of kratom. Maybe I can use the d8 for tolerance breaks.
Stoked. 😁

What would I do without you?

Reactions: Ds
The rain was so bad that I decided to leave early and only work half a day.

That drive was horrible at points, almost flooding in certain spots. Made it home safely though.

I was able to trick my way through a failed background check and I now start work tomorrow.
It’s bullshit people have to deal with this. Glad you got through but another person trying to slip through cost me a 450k a year position and fuck that loser

It’s bullshit people have to deal with this. Glad you got through but another person trying to slip through cost me a 450k a year position and fuck that loser
Jesus, what do you do? Pen testing ? And I didn't understand the second part of your statement, what did you mean?

Jesus, what do you do? Pen testing ? And I didn't understand the second part of your statement, what did you mean?

A person with five felonies misrepresented themselves on a license application for a MJ grow in Ohio. I’m a Master Grower. We placed third and were discod because of their shit. It was a golden ticket. Fuck him but their are more tickets out there. I’ll get one.

A person with five felonies misrepresented themselves on a license application for a MJ grow in Ohio. I’m a Master Grower. We placed third and were discod because of their shit. It was a golden ticket. Fuck him but their are more tickets out there. I’ll get one.
Yeah I doubt this could put this recruiting firm in jeopardy as they are very well established, and I totally defrauded them with counterfeit paperwork. Not to felony level, but I could probably be sued worst case scenario

Yeah I doubt this could put this recruiting firm in jeopardy as they are very well established, and I totally defrauded them with counterfeit paperwork. Not to felony level, but I could probably be sued worst case scenario
Good for you.. what chance did the failed system leave you

Yay! I finally have my Nintendo Switch in my hands! Was able to knock off of work earlier today to go and pick it up. Looking forward to playing it this weekend.

seeds are sprouting. Relaxing day with most of my shit done. Nasty out but spring is almost here. Good talk with my son. Picking the painting back up this spring and have been enjoying allot of good books for awhile now.

Cake day slaven. Shade day for the fire angel on my forearm tomorrow. Client kicked my a $200 gift card for my home golf course. 2nd dose of covid shield is in tomorrow and that means two weeks until I’m back in the gym. Little comfort food tonight with a meat loaf bubbling away. Some good chess games with my son lately.

It's a day of rest and recuperation. Been a busy bee lately and lovin' it. Outside painting - will be an ongoing project - and other, installed another outdoor light and power outlet for garden area, installed fencing, installed a new ac unit (from da south, yall I need my ac) and finally slept without waking drenched in sweat. Many other projects and yeah I'm braggin cause it helps me stay sane-ish and fit mentally and physically... plus it's a stitch in time and I can sew buttons on ice cream. :)
I am glad to sit and rest for a minute but damn if I can't figure out a million things to be done.

dbl pst

And for anotha thang....
We got a doule up on interwebing speed fo free! From 25/3 to 50/6. :) :) :) Fo da low low price o' 9.99 usd a month. WTF?
Who needs cable, am I right? I got a bigger ocean to sail... all aboard!

Did someone say 4k on my new android tv?
Oh, yeah... that waz me. haha