• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

My prostate rebore seems to NOT have rendered me impotent or resulted in any other negative side effects. So long as you don’t count the burn and blood all over the loo.

Caught up with two amazing life long friends.. some people you share blood with deeper then life. Love you crazy amazing fucking jewels. <3<3<3

Found out everyone's continuing story from our quilt.. RIP to those gone and the very best wishes to the rest of us.

I got a 95 on a group assignment that I thought we got a C on (we all get the same grade 😕). Luckily my professor didn’t notice that one guy screwed up.
Oh god, it’s awful doing group stuff. I used to end up redoing it all myself because I refused to fail due to someone else.

Oh god, it’s awful doing group stuff. I used to end up redoing it all myself because I refused to fail due to someone else.
Yeah i know the feeling, when i did a group assignment for one of my HSE courses, i also said to the whole group don't worry i got this and did it all by myself and scored 85% plus (for all of us). And the group assignment was 1/3 of my exams scores. So with that and theory exam and individual presentation exam i scored above 90% on my final exams, that makes it higher then just pass rate, which was 70%.

oh as for sharing something positive, i've been spending the whole morning babysitting and then after that paying accounts for my family as they are old and don't want them exposed and they are sick in other ways too, so helping them out with as much as possible. even just buying groceries and such.

PA pride.
PA does have it's silver linings... gotta admit. Great weed (imo), android tv that does what da fuq I want (insert piritical content lol) and snow? GTFO I'm good.
Been kinda caught up but pawellness sending card and should have it by the time they have the next event downtown... the 13th. ;)

OT:
Budah is doing much better. Her last ordeal left me shaving here back to tend to a dirty bite or claw a few days ago. Poor little girl.
Always sumpin, no?

Edit: budah does not let me shave her back... only after 75mg pregabalin did she relent. lol
Slept heavy for ~2hrs and was drunken for an hour or so after coming to. Shes a good girl <3

PA does have it's silver linings... gotta admit. Great weed (imo), android tv that does what da fuq I want (insert piritical content lol) and snow? GTFO I'm good.
Been kinda caught up but pawellness sending card and should have it by the time they have the next event downtown... the 13th. ;)

OT:
Budah is doing much better. Her last ordeal left me shaving here back to tend to a dirty bite or claw a few days ago. Poor little girl.
Always sumpin, no?

Edit: budah does not let me shave her back... only after 75mg pregabalin did she relent. lol
Slept heavy for ~2hrs and was drunken for an hour or so after coming to. Shes a good girl <3
Our black market weed is better than the mmj. Well price. but it does smell like BBQ.

SOmething positive happened. PA lifted a travel ban in/out state. So my brother can visit and my parents got or are getting tickets to go see them soon.

Got my PA ID and talked to doc about my med weed card. Filled out forms and hes gonna call inna bit to process fee and get the show on the road.
All this BS and looks as though they will be legalizing recreational use here soon. Go figure.... It's like trodding up a hill and then realizing there is an escalator around the corner. Still learning and growing but not really necessary, ya know?

Love you guys
Fuck i just remember how happy i was when they decriminalized weed by us. So you can grow and smoke it as long as its on pvt property. So i can blaze a blunt by my front door, standing next to my plants with the cops in the public road and they can't do jack, but if i step outside my yard with a lit joint or just weed, they can arrest me but even if that happens, the case gets thrown out of court the next in anyways, so its a win win situation except for spending a night in the holding cells, lol.

Our black market weed is better than the mmj.
Wouldn't know about bm bbq... :D if not mistaken my plug been getting my bud from a doctor (hers). Turns out same dude certified me. Gotta love a good plug. ;) Do not see much changing other than losing that creepy feeling when it is illegal and a criminal offense.
Prolly carry on as usual haven't got bunk yet.
I do wanna visit a dispensary and see whats what. Gonna make my own wax to burn in a pen I acquired recently. Never vaped (other than a couple puffs at work someone offered) but seems a convienient alternative for quick, relatively low-odor option - for when the granchirrens come over and I have to run up to the third floor to get some air for a minute. They not allowed upstairs. Too many dangers. Siren-head for one.
So you can grow and smoke it as long as its on pvt property.
Not sure if they that free with the idea of weed here. Maybe in colorado? Surely some states are more "progressive" but the (PA) guvnah (Wolf) seems to be pushing for weed reform and maybe it will get a bit more lax... guess we will see.
Imma have to make a press of sorts, heat it and press some bud > wax. saw it done at an event and just too fuckin simple. Vape the wax and make edibles from the "pucks". Prolly be able to smoke the remains of pressed weed but may be a little lacking in thc so whats the point of going back to good tasting rag weed?

Never vaped
I have a vapor box. It's durable with a ceramic heating element. It works with dry flower.

Volcanoes do dry flower too, but are 3x as much.

Pens would be nice, and you can get those here at a dispensary.

I got a yocan x. first purchase of the kind and thought i could use it for leaf. i like experimenting with weed to see what can be created so the "pod" thing wont go to waste. maybe i can burn the delta-8 in it when it arrives? ordered d8 bud and some type of liquid 90%thc that am not sure what the fuq to do with... lol maybe vape in a pod? Still uninitiated inda game.

OT:
Just talked to a bud I havent seen since he flew the coo-coos nest. Sounds to be getting on well and maybe he can swing by sometime in the near future.

My last move may be one of the most positive things I have done in the last 20 years.
Best hopes for your or anyone elses movements.

Peace

Finally got a bank account open (in new state) and one step closer to paying another few grand to get my license back. Been a hard fought battle, this. Expensive as well as inconvenient. Fuck da police... ceptins police detective

I had an in depth conversation with my mother tonight on the nature of my drug induced schizophrenia and for the first time she seemed to actually understand the ramifications instead of reluctantly loving me through my drug use and thinking I was making it up as an excuse for my behavior.

To her, if you say drugs she shells up and doesn't listen to anything thinking if you just stop drugs all your problems go away. She's old school...