• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Wife is feeling better and hope she gets to go home soon. She has to run the battery of tets in the AM and I will be there when they are finished.
I feel like I am about to go through some "mourning" all a=of a sudden (like right now). Fuck.
Be back inna few.
Ya'll stay with me on this, yes? Send the vibes or equivalent? Please? :)

<3

Got all of the work done on my car that I got dinged on for the state inspection. I should be legal here soon... and for a third the outrageous price that the shop quoted me

Well got my ass out of bed and did all that crap needed to prepare oneself for the bloody work day and only checked my phone as I was firing the runner. Work has been canceled due to weather. Damn it I’m already jacked to the gills on caffeine. Fuck it.. I’m pouring myself a bloody and going to fire a proper breakfast feast while starting The Great Courses American Literature lectures. Hell with work today

Got up after barely any sleep and it was just stunning today so thought fuck it and went for a surf with my friends. Absolutely what I needed. Sometimes a good shock to the system and the craic with your friends whilst getting drilled by waves is all ye need. Oh and 150mg pregabalin. 👀

whatbasi are you growing? we always do a shit ton of tomatoes and peppers
This year, eight different tomatoes, six dif onions, three types of corn, 3 types sunflower, zucchini, spaghetti squash, basil x 3, Rosemary Tyme sweet peppers jalapeños 6 types hot peppers 5 types of cukes 2 green beans and some other odds and ends not picked yet. Big personal garden this year🏋🏼‍♀️

This year, eight different tomatoes, six dif onions, three types of corn, 3 types sunflower, zucchini, spaghetti squash, basil x 3, Rosemary Tyme sweet peppers jalapeños 6 types hot peppers 5 types of cukes 2 green beans and some other odds and ends not picked yet. Big personal garden this year🏋🏼‍♀️
Awesome! I kill cactus’! Hahaha! Plant life doesn’t survive me. 🙈

wow you'll have quite the harvest lol

are onions hard to grow? i've been wanting to try that for a while now..

wow you'll have quite the harvest lol

are onions hard to grow? i've been wanting to try that for a while now..
Very easy.. I rolled them passive hydro last year and they grow themselves. Only mistake I made when I first rolled them was not spacing the them far enough apart. If they are not spaced enough the growing onions will run out of space and push each other out of the soil. Super easy. Since I grow so many peppers, tomatoes and onions I jar salsa and it’s really good. Doing cilantro carrots and radishes as well this year. Mostly in grow bags Made from recycled plastic bottles. Picking up two fifty gallon soft bag beds to do some lettuce more onions radishes etc

We had a rainy/stormy day today. With it pissing down like badly but when my grandad wanted to go for a walk around the block like i do with him every day, the rain stopped and only lightly barely drizzling while we were walking and about the time we got home and were back inside, the rain started poring down again. so guess we had some goodluck there or someone is looking over us

Very easy.. I rolled them passive hydro last year and they grow themselves. Only mistake I made when I first rolled them was not spacing the them far enough apart. If they are not spaced enough the growing onions will run out of space and push each other out of the soil. Super easy. Since I grow so many peppers, tomatoes and onions I jar salsa and it’s really good. Doing cilantro carrots and radishes as well this year. Mostly in grow bags Made from recycled plastic bottles. Picking up two fifty gallon soft bag beds to do some lettuce more onions radishes etc
Definitely gonna have to try my hand at it

we make a this family Hungarian dish called lecsó for that’s made from a certain variety of pepper, tomatoes, and onions. Every year we cook it with plants from our garden except for the onion. I’ve always wanted to try it completely homegrown

Last edited:
Increased sales 20%for the year.. even over coved numbers. Took a minute to figure that equation out and there is still room for growth. Rolling number one at many retailers,, supseeya. That's how you do that.

My android TV has successfully been imbued with kodi and it's all I need for audio/video entertainment... an no wires! YAY!
It's a beaut as well as simple to use. ;)

First "smart" tv and am pleased with the purchase; waiting until now to acqire one definitely helped the bank-balance. :giggle:

My bank card that got bloody cancelled without warning because it expired has now been replaced just in time for my Mom's birthday. Thank fuck for that! Oh and it's amazing weather, I had an awesome workout today and I also set up some calls with family and an old friend from my Hong Kong days. 🙏

Got my PA ID and talked to doc about my med weed card. Filled out forms and hes gonna call inna bit to process fee and get the show on the road.
All this BS and looks as though they will be legalizing recreational use here soon. Go figure.... It's like trodding up a hill and then realizing there is an escalator around the corner. Still learning and growing but not really necessary, ya know?

Love you guys