• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

The weather here is unusually snowy and wintery, and while I may be jobless and devouring my saving like a mad pig, I'm one content pig. I was laid off in march last year so have spent every single day with my daughter and partner. Seeing her smile when she sees its snowing and hearing her laugh while she's stomping about in it are two of the greatest things I've ever witnessed. Despite the ups and downs, I have it all when I think about it.
Much love Bluelight fam, stay strong and positive <3

Found out today that I had a large screw in one of my car's tires that went deep into the tire but sealed off & wasn't leaking air. Had the tire replaced. But I'm blessed that my wife never had to deal with a flat tire/blowout while in her daily commute to work. That's a positive blessing!

I went to the beer store and they had Miller lite tall boys. Those bring down some good memories.

I have an hour of Thai massage loaded today. New rear shocks for the runner are getting installed right now. Its a bit warmer then the north pole today. So music, massage, poker, chess and cooking are what is lined up for today.

Glad to hear everyone had good things happen today. I am beyond excited to say 7 days sober here. Not that I am keeping track of the days lol. Also spent lots of time outside and active with my daughter. The ocean is very therapeutic.
Congrats !!!! 35 days for me :)