• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Over a week sober. Changed to a healthy diet. Wake up at 5am now, instead of falling asleep. Working out every day. Feels amazing. Haven't felt this good in over 10 years. Super happy and motivated.

Then my check engine light comes on and I'm broke.

But you know what? Shit happens. I'll get thru it. Not gonna get anxious or depressed like I usually would.

I am indestructible.

Oil changed and tires are rotated lazy day practicing my mandy and a lesson. Chill chill. Bring on spring

Tiny bit of sunshine today after a week and half of constant overcast, grey and rainy days. Had a nice walk with the doggle just now and I can tell she was happy to have a decent walk :) 🐶

Felt I was getting ill as hell this morning. It "happens" and it has been a while.
This is passing and I am very grateful.
:sick:

Best to all

Was told this morning that the roads were to bad to go into work, and I think the weather has been getting worse all day.
The weather people called for a wintery mix of snow, rain and ice, by the looks of it everything is frozen outside.

Soo was given the day off which was really nice, and tomorrow if weather permits we are going on a company skiing trip. So hopefully we will be able to enjoy it a little bit while we can!