• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Found a bike race on this Saturday. Was really bummed that I’ve had nothing to build for in my workouts after COVID canceled all races so this will be a warm welcome :)

Cleaned out my apartment a little more and decided to start doing pushups daily

Nice, my place is still a wreck, but I'm gonna see if I can at least squeak out 10 pushups in schizopath's honor; ps and I did! pps: I should probably bring some pushups into my routine, any movement at all could potentially be a routine;

Talked to my Mss. without anyone hanging up. Aaaaaaaaand sent out a feeler to build an ocean fishing outrigger kayak suitable for island touring and bay fishing and kelp paddies! WOOHOO!

Edit, was going to post a cool follow up but Msss. called about a $5.00 charge, so we also talked about all the money and property dumping (pinata) mi familia has been enjoying all these years, fun stuff. Apparently she doesn't like dragon slayers, what a bitch.

Edit, As I was going to say, prior to being interuppted by Mss. double-negative (go figure, haha, lol, get real, haha), I want to enjoy the literally trillions of $ of public land right outside my doorstep. Booyah!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I finally decided to apologize to @BellaJewel, so that brought me some closure on the fight I had a couple nights before.

I'm also tapering off carbamazepine, I was on 400mg, now I'm down to 200mg...I had some horrible insomnia last night, and only managed about 90mins of sleep...here's hoping that tonight it's going to be better. I couldn't go to work today because I felt so depressed and teary, and the insomnia made it way worse.

But it did calm me down and make me a bit more rational. It turns out the carbamazepine has been making me aggressive so I had to come off it.

Something positive in my day is the fact that I remembered my BL account and decided to have a log on.

Missed you guys! It's been too long <3

@BellaJewel hasn't yet answered any of my direct messages. So I have no idea if she even saw them. I did my best to apologise though and tried to explain why I was set off. Hopefully she will come around.

I feel a bit better than I did but I am going to see a psychiatrist so I don't relapse. I need meds though but I refuse to take all anti-psychotics or any SSRI that causes sexual dysfunction. So my options might be limited but there has to be something.

On the other hand I might just be a human being who due to my autism spectrum disorder (and possible ADHD) feels emotion really profoundly. Not sure how to treat that maybe I'll just have to accept that I get hurt more easily than I would like to. Perhaps there is no drug that can ever fix that.

I plan on using potent CBD oil twice a day to see if it works. I wish they would make the stuff cheaper. It's over $150 for a bottle of 30mL of 100mg/mL which although reasonable relative to buying weed on the street, it won't last long. Maybe 2 weeks.

Was charged wrongly on a UPS transaction. Got the refund made after over three months of correspondence. It was a very long wait to get back 7 euro.

I can't get a car or a loan, but I am growing more comfortable w/ the idea of poverty... just gonna scrape by for a bit and I'll be just fine ;)

Found a great deal of 400 to 500 million year old fossils on the shore including really nice coral, shellfish in limestone and some type of sandstone that has what appears to be very exact plant fossils.

I had to evacuate my home about midnight local time last night. My brother and I are staying with family about 30 miles from home. We got the dogs and my parrot out ok, and my security cameras show that, as of now, my home is still standing. It cooled off last night and the winds let up quite a bit, so though I have no idea how long we'll be evacuated, it's looking slightly less like my home will be taken out by the wildlife. Fingers crossed....