• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

My FWB an I have decided to stop having sex, we have decided we value our platonic relationship so much that we don't want to risk that just for sex (although it is really good sex). I had been starting to feel that way and then she suggested it openly so it's what we both want.

Obviously my dick is saying yeah I want to, but I actually really care about this girl and having a feeling of platonic protector to her.

Sounds like a negative but for me is def positive.. Always good to have a hot female friend to tell the hot girls just so cool you are too 😁

Reactions: CFC
My FWB an I have decided to stop having sex, we have decided we value our platonic relationship so much that we don't want to risk that just for sex (although it is really good sex). I had been starting to feel that way and then she suggested it openly so it's what we both want.

Obviously my dick is saying yeah I want to, but I actually really care about this girl and having a feeling of platonic protector to her.

Sounds like a negative but for me is def positive.. Always good to have a hot female friend to tell the hot girls just so cool you are too 😁

I actually only really recognised the significance of this today. She was abused by her dad, someone who should have loved and supported her platonically, and she lost to that to it becoming a sexual one again (I think). It feels almost as if she trusts me so much she wants to take away the sex so she can get the caring/soothing still like she should have as a child, but without the sexual aspect, as she should have as a child. I'm not saying she wants me to be her dad, but I am kind of saying that. Provide those intimate trust based experiences without the threat of sex.

I could be completely incorrect, but the the thought that my existence on earth might actually mean so much to someone on earth and that they valued our relationship to the point they would deny themselves sex (that I know for sure they like:cry::D) to safeguard or emotional state actially meant a huge amount to me.

Reactions: CFC
Just outside, the land i live on is totally organic for almost 15 years now and an evening thunderstorm is rolling and lightning bugs, that have returned to our land that are seeking shelter have all congregated, under trees I pruned special. Damn its a magical scene.

Last edited:
Just had the most lovely encounter which has transformed not just my day, but maybe (hopefully!) my rather self-pitying attitude and loneliness...
Last night I cut fingers on both hands quite badly when a glass plate suddenly exploded on me while I was washing up (water was too hot, I think.. ). For some reason I could not stop the bleeding ... no band aids in the house..blood all over the place...an entire bath towel was sodden.. but then I found this roll of rather funky old surgical tape, which I drunkenly wound round and round my fingers as tightly as possible. Had several glasses of wine, a Xanax, and went to sleep .,.

and awoke in agony at about 5am.. these shitty dressings had hardened into sort of disgusting gore-saturated thimbles, and were so tight that fresh blood was still being forced out.. I was maddened by pain and tried to pull the things off but it was useless .

so off to hospital I went on a fucking bus, practically in the dark (too broke for cab)

I felt like a complete bum because I more or less had to go in my pajamas, plus it was about three degrees and raining so was forced to wear a woolly cap that says "Jack Daniels", plus my only raincoat - my brother found it somewhere - it has missing buttons and holes and smells like muscatel with faint undertones of cat piss

In short I got a lot of interrogative stares.

And felt so ugly and silly that by the time I saw a nurse I was almost in tears. She asked me how I was (aside from my blood-thimbles) and I mentioned my ongoing shitty smashed up knee, and then, as often happens when I'm embarrassed, I embarrassed myself more by getting garrulous and telling her the whole saga of how I broke it, how my ex used to beat me, etc etc.

And this young woman, who was very gently cutting off all this gross tape from my fingers, listened and made the usual sorts of "oh dear" and "oh yes" comments for a bit ..,but then for some reason she stopped and looked at me and said "to be honest I've never really told anyone this before.. but I'll tell you."

And while she continued to glue and dress my wounds, this nurse proceeded to tell me an appalling but very poignant story of something that had happened with her own violent ex-partner...

I was so honored that she chose me to tell - and so sad for her too - as the nature of her situation was much more emotionally distressing than mine in many ways.

Before I left she arranged for some sandwiches and juice to take home so I wouldn't have to mess with food. She walked me to the exit, and then despite the COVID rules, gave me the most beautiful hug.

What an angel.

Reactions: R3K
I logged into facebook for the first time in 10+ years. Reconnected with several of my old highschool friends and had an hour long phone convo with one of my best buddies. It really gave me some happiness. I never liked social media at all, honestly mostly because it was incredibly depressing watching all my old friends having great jobs, getting married and having kids and generally having a better life than me. I realized that this isn't something to agonize over. Everyone has their own paths through life. I realized today that comparing yourself to others is such a toxic self destructive thing. The only person you should compare yourself to is yesterdays version of you! ;)

LJE4WSu.jpg

and this is my myspace photo from when I was 15, I thought I was so fucking dope back then lmao

Last edited:
Got feedback today from a potential customer i saw in this week and she is happy and will be using my services in the future, so more income. Bonus for me and super good news.

Got a job interview tomorrow, that's kinda a good thing, but. When I search online I only found shity reviews from former employees. The pay really good but that's it, and the person that set up my interview over the phone left his name. I did a search and seems he was charged in 2015 for killing two people with a shotgun...... charges were stayed, and none else was charged with the murders WTF!!!! My life sucks.....

Got a job interview tomorrow, that's kinda a good thing, but. When I search online I only found shity reviews from former employees. The pay really good but that's it, and the person that set up my interview over the phone left his name. I did a search and seems he was charged in 2015 for killing two people with a shotgun...... charges were stayed, and none else was charged with the murders WTF!!!! My life sucks.....

It's ok, that's life on a daily basis

Cant wait for the end of the interview, when they ask if I have any questions. HELL YEAH I DO! how you get away with that? Lol. You know O.J Simpson or something?

Cant wait for the end of the interview, when they ask if I have any questions. HELL YEAH I DO! how you get away with that? Lol. You know O.J Simpson or something?

I heard about it, what's ur point?

Well Shit, I only looked for work one time in the last 14yrs. I didn't know that it is normal I guess to be hired by a double murder suspect, my bad......

I'm going to bank now to get some important stuff. Need to find ID. It's beatiful day outside.