• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Even with back hard-bent ATM and life seems a bit run amok lately... Budah, who has been missing for 3 days, was the first pretty face I saw when I stepped out on the porch to have a cig and coffee.
What a fucking relief and dump of dopamine!
Back was forgotten for a few as we cuddled and then she ate, had her milk and is now cleaning herself. 🥰
This is a fucking GREAT day for me (whatever else it may bring)... and SO when she finally wakes will be all smiles. lol
Plus... getting phenibut in the mail today and gonna dose the shit out of it for my initial blast off to russia-ville. Hahahahahaha
LOVE YOU ALL
<3
BUDAH IS BACK!
hells yeah
p2SQFmR.jpg

Even with back hard-bent ATM and life seems a bit run amok lately... Budah, who has been missing for 3 days, was the first pretty face I saw when I stepped out on the porch to have a cig and coffee.
Back was forgotten for a few as we cuddled and then she ate, had her milk and is now cleaning herself. 🥰
This is a fucking GREAT day for me (whatever else it may bring)... and SO when she finally wakes will be all smiles. lol
Plus... getting phenibut in the mail today and gonna dose the shit out of it for my initial blast off to russia-ville. Hahahahahaha
LOVE YOU ALL
<3
BUDAH IS BACK!
hells yeah
p2SQFmR.jpg
cool name for your cat, my dog was named Bella I thought it was 2 common so we named her Bella lagosie like the actor gosie 4 short

I feel like something is missing in my life.
I heard.
Have all I could wish for (that means something) and am in no need.
Still... something is missing or I am missing something always... at least it feels that way.
there is a hole in my pocket where my money goes....
Hey... I bet you are exactly where you are supposed to be. Cannot go any further than where one is.
If there is a need it will be found eventually, then on to search for newer needs/wants it is futile I tell you: A lot is misrepresented so hone sight skills... may be hidden in the open and trampled as pearls before swine. Look closely... and dont blink as it will be missed; until the next opportunity.
It all needs restructuring
Cannot just put a head on a beast
The beast must be re-engineered
Or it will remain the beast as it is
No matter what head the body picks up

Are you sagittarius by chance?
peace

Got a response back from someone who I'd thought had simply blown me off. I'll just chalk it off under "high latency" and move on. It brightened my morning to see the e-mail in my in-box.

After being down for days I am comfortably up and walking again... high dose prednisone. Weird thoughts but interesting. ;)
Raining like hell outside so will remain in bed (on floor with mat) for today maybe get back to work tomorrow? We'll see.
Watching an intriguing story: The Pharmacist

I wish I could react to posts... So much good going on here. Is that a blue vs. greenlighter thing???

Today in another branch of the recovery forum, I met someone who shared so much in common with me that I found both hope in knowing my circumstances aren't that unique and the chance to pass along some good advice I've gotten here over my time lurking.

What are the odds? Same age, DOC, and use time was cool - but then both of us were parents and students with ADD, and that blew my mind.

Thanks to everyone here, without you guys I would never have a shot at feeling normal nor accepted. <3

LOVE YOU ALL
<3
BUDAH IS BACK!
hells yeah
p2SQFmR.jpg
Also I read this today. That absolutely does not suck, that warms my heart. 🥰 FUCK YEAH BUDAH! ❤ Tell her not to do that again, lol.

I wish I could react to posts... So much good going on here. Is that a blue vs. greenlighter thing???

Today in another branch of the recovery forum, I met someone who shared so much in common with me that I found both hope in knowing my circumstances aren't that unique and the chance to pass along some good advice I've gotten here over my time lurking.

What are the odds? Same age, DOC, and use time was cool - but then both of us were parents and students with ADD, and that blew my mind.

Thanks to everyone here, without you guys I would never have a shot at feeling normal nor accepted. <3

I think 50 posts is the magic number. You're right there.

I think 50 posts is the magic number. You're right there.
Wow, I guess this is number 50! Thank you so much for the response.

Today I walked up to the sliding door after getting out of bed to let my dog out, and damn... That warm sunshine hit me like a ton of bricks. Even if I could only enjoy it for a moment, it was a great moment. Now the Atmosphere song Sunshine is stuck in my head and I wish I had a chance to get outside.

It hasn’t been a particularly productive or positive day, actually did sweet fuck all and am on the come down so full of anxiety and apathy.

But I can still laugh at myself, so I will.

Went to my local to grab smokes this morning, I HATE going out in public on drugs as I’m always convinced people can tell, so I was staring at the floor to avoid eye contact.

The shop is entirely glass fronted, with 3 stores inside all interconnected and visible from the doors.

In my determination to avoid anyone knowing I was off my face I headed for the glass sliding doors eyes down.
Next thing I know I’m halted dead in my tracks.
Walked straight into the fucking closed glass sliding doors.

The entire building fucking reverberated with the echo of my damned head bouncing off it, and 50 people looked up to see me, face pressed against the glass like an idiot.

They def knew I was off my head huh?

Fml

Positively no fucks given today!

Hubby went to help his mother move, leaving me and our baby girl to suffer for day 6 of flu hell. She hasn't been eating well, so I got baked and made cinamon rolls. For desert, we had ice cream. Because I am a grown up, and cinamon rolls with ice cream absolutely count as an epic feel-better meal. I'm also now her favorite parent 😂

Works done and I figured out how to shave 20 hours off my work week. Infamouse Stringdusters are loaded up for tonight. Shining up and heading out for a good meal. Room at the Hilton for dirt cheap.

Got back to work this morning without incident (a little buggy but to be expected as prednisone does this to me). Waited til around 3pm before I dose .5 alp and 3:00 another .5 alp and feeling a bit calmer now.
Didn't think I would be the old coot saying shit like this but it was high-time I got back to the job....
Back is holding up well and do not foresee any issues in the near future... but then I never do when it slams my ass. Hahaha Fuck it. Run it til the brakes fall off.
Feeling like I was productive and offered a service to johnny-public (which may or may not deserve it). Can't say that didn't do my best and it is always great to get out of the house and mingle a bit these days (among a tight circle).
Thanks for being here, BL.
Ya'll some A-1 MFs in my book and Imma always do what I can for ya'll mis-fits. ;)

Jesus.. I just got dusted in a gymnasium in Kimberly WI. They must have been where the fuck are we... Then they saw us and we got serenaded with a shakedown street.. Yep.WI has a roaring bluegrass scene and The Infamous Stringdusters just threw the fuck down on a little town basket ball gym court and lit the place up. That is not a little thing as wholly shit are they special.. Thank You!! <3 <3

i had a good day at work told the boys how the first time I got drunk back in the day at 12 years old drank a bottle of md2020 (maddog) pissed and shit my self, my mom called the cops on me cops, cop was like who got u the alchol? it i made up a name john Kelly's did it, totaly made it up but the guys at worked were laughing, it's hard w get the boss to laugh.... just dose kratom with flexeral about 2 watch santa sangre...