• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

started my week vacation... birthday tomorrow and will be at neurosurgeon for SOs follow-up. All good. Maybe sushi afterward if she feels up to it.
Acquired some favors for my week and probably wont remember a whole lot of it. Need the break.
Got reg and vaca check so bank lookin OK ATM = for now... lol

Thank you.
That was inspiring to me.
I am having to force myself through pain to do things and I keep doing the same thing as you mentioned.

We have to just “get er done”. Lol!
😃

Sometimes it is surprisingly enjoyable.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving.
Im going to force myself around my family. heheh.
Thanks for saying so, it's nice to know folks relate and that it might be uplifting. Haha, yeah, get 'er done is right! I've found it's also really helping to take note of how I feel before and after I do stuff that makes me anxious. Did all the bad stuff I was predicting actually happen? (usually not). If it did, was it as bad as I expected? (usually not). If I really didn't want to do it, was I glad in the end that I did it anyway? (damn near every time!). I find it really hard to pay attention like that sometimes, but over time it's starting to make a real difference. Like it did yesterday, when I got to skip the whole worrying part pretty much completely =)
Happy Thanksgiving to you too - it's not a thing where I live, but I'm looking at my journal from a year ago, and feeling pretty damn thankful!

My best mate heard that yesterday was my ‘getting sober day’ and drove for 2 hours to look after me (ok, so she’s also taken off of me and is restricting the temazepam my doctor was sympathetic enough to offer this morning when I said I probably won’t be sleeping for a few weeks, the BITCH, but I guess that’s all part of this getting sober shit. NO DOUBLE DOSING OF THE SLEEPERS that’s not sobriety. Fine)

I’m lying in bed doing fuck all, she’s cooking us dinner and me some weed brownies for later (actually now I think about it, this is LESS sobriety than normal even 😂😂😂 it’s the alcohol I’m kicking btw, always been hardest for me) And considering it’s now been 36 hours since my last drink I’m feeling pretty damned positive about it all right now

Let’s drink to that?
🤨😒😂

HAD A DRUG DOCTOR FINALLY! Started deprakine and zyprexa dose was increased to 10mg. Finally pissed clean so my drivers lisence piss tests started.

On the other hand I had symptoms of schizoaffective and dissociation and she couldnt say nay or yea yet because of my drug use. Well in two months she can :)

Ive been thinking about how I cant give clean urine samples for 6 months straight but when I go give my next sample next week its already been 1 month..

I have done it before but cause I failed once should I now stay scared? Fuck no. Im gonna get my drivers lisence back.

Last edited:
My aunt sent me a Christmas card with a $200 check in it. It was sweet of her to be that generous.

Oh and I'm seriously considering Paris in April with my best friend since he invited me. Gotta get a passport, but that should be easy. I need a new outlook on life like yesterday. Being somewhere beautiful should help.

Last edited:
^ sounds perfect

maybe listen to this before or during if you have not

:giggle: top shelf stuff imho, and have a great trip C2C

^ sounds perfect

maybe listen to this before or during if you have not

:giggle: top shelf stuff imho, and have a great trip C2C

Thank you very much! :) I've never read that book, looks great! I usually sign up to get the audiobook for free, then cancel before they charge me. Haha

The work day is done. Snow storms are not the easiest thing to deal with in my current line of work. Just jacuzzied and hit then steam room at my club. Feeling good.. Practiced my mandolin and I'm eating some tuxedo cake and going to play a poker tournament in a min.