• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

So I had an excellent omelette and accompaniments this morning with abundant blue sky and great scenery.
It was a horrible week, so the contrast was much appreciated.

Do you cook your omelettes properly, like from a technical standpoint? I've watched that Gordon Ramsey video on how to do it properly but, idk. I grew up eating super over cooked eggs so I guess I'm just used to that meaty texture.

Do you cook your omelettes properly, like from a technical standpoint?

I do my best. I like eggs a little “hard-scrambled” as well, so to speak.

Today, I was particularly happy because this was egg whites, spinach, cherry tomatoes, and avocado ? and it wasn’t weird texture or sogginess or anything, which can easily happen while putting everything together.

I do my best. I like eggs a little “hard-scrambled” as well, so to speak.

Today, I was particularly happy because this was egg whites, spinach, cherry tomatoes, and avocado ? and it wasn’t weird texture or sogginess or anything, which can easily happen while putting everything together.

Yeah, it gets tricky when you start adding stuff. Anything that releases moisture anyway. I always want to get that caramelized/brown/toasty goodness on the outside.

I usually keep it pretty simple...I'm happy with a little butter, salt, and a ton of black pepper. But sometimes I will add sharp cheddar or whatever cheese I have.

Usually I just do a scramble or something, but today I wanted something different. It’ll be awhile before that happens again! ?

It was really good, but a lot of fuss.

Due to what I had to go through yesterday I have decided today I make a change.
The heroin I still have left in my flat I am going to use as I've paid for it & I don't get a lot of cash from the state so it would be mad to throw my score away BUT as of today I am DONE with it, I swear down.

I am going to really give it the best shot yet to get sober & clean from heroin, I have truly had enough of it.

I just found a half smoked cigarette and it made my fucking night since I ran out of tobacco last night.
Currently smoking it on my pc like a boss :)

Also gonna see my best mate on monday

I always told myself that I hate arts since they werent "manly", but I actually fucking love them. :love:
Who would have guessed lol.

picked up a 15 4runner. BF Goodrich AT KO2 on sale one day December so those are loaded up. Dark blue with tan interior. wsp weekend is intact.

2015-toyota-4runner-frontside_tt4runsr5151.jpg

bfgoodrich-all-terrain-t-a-ko2-close-up.jpg

wookie1a.jpg

riverside4.jpg

That's what winning smells like. Loving life good people.

Last edited:
Talked to a very cute and really really nice guy today and going to as soon as I can hang out with them :)

It seems that it truly is possible to get better if youre schizophrenic. Even the worst loops now are nothing compared to the constant paranoid psychosis I was on for over 2 years.

Cleaned up that to do list. Packed for the weekend and have all tickets in hand.

Going to tramp stamp the new rig Friday.

NSFW:

Widespread-Panic-Wp-Oval-Decal-Sticker__68262.1511156812.500.750.jpg

green-bay-packers-logo.png

ZZZ002013-ST.jpg

Last edited: