• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

The ocean is awesome. That’s why after 10 years, the beach is my home and nothing compares.
Glad to be back at the beach today (even though it’s raining) after a miserable 30 hr d***sick day and a beyond brutal 11 hour drive in the car in that condition.

Nice dinner last night ..tiger Prawns and s strip kind as tenderloin. Enjoyable night out with very good people. Slept in.. Tacos and Bloodies for breakfast at 2. The heugh of early autumn light.. "Light In August,." So many beautiful women.. I love the ladies style current. Soaking in a spa. Wishful promises of things to come.

got to be the "monster" and run around scaring my little nephews. Things like this make me understand why people can manage all the other madness of having kids.

Nice.. couple of days off.. Going to reflect a bit. Get back into the gym.. I'm pretty ripped so I'm not going to slack. I hope to God that that women is still working out there.. so good looking and I have been working way too much to even get into say hi. I'm going to make a huge batch of sauce. Football is right down the block. Fall I love this time.. I have three books just started.. started way to long ago. Those are fired up too. Onward.. aint no rest for the wicked and time to get some personal shit accomplished.

Nice.. couple of days off.. Going to reflect a bit. Get back into the gym.. I'm pretty ripped so I'm not going to slack. I hope to God that that women is still working out there.. so good looking and I have been working way too much to even get into say hi. I'm going to make a huge batch of sauce. Football is right down the block. Fall I love this time.. I have three books just started.. started way to long ago. Those are fired up too. Onward.. aint no rest for the wicked and time to get some personal shit accomplished.

Hell yeah man. Fall is fucking awesome. I really been wanting to get back in the gym as well. My natural tendency is to do too much cardio but I really need to bulk up a little.

schizo.. How are you today. Whats this stuff about being a monster. pretty heavy thoughts. I'm here if need some one to bounce shit off.

Im alot better. Actions speak louder than words and having a clearer picture of myself now. I never had fb,ig twitter or any of those so I got too hooked on this sites likes and I understand now that its not healthy.

Made a new dog friend this morning, he was so happy I talked to him & gave him some nice rubs he jumped up on me, his dog eyes were so innocent & had been rescued from Gypsy's that were being bad to him so when a human is kind I think the dog really gets emotional. His my new dog friend now & it made me really happy.

Also getting a camera tomorrow so I can take back up street photography which I have missed so badly, this is 100% set in stone & I cannot wait.

Spent quality time with my mother today. Became a bluelighter on this site.