• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Fun game last night. The brewers pulled it off. It was Grateful Dead night at the ballpark. Fun time. Super relaxing Sunday Funday today.

I didn’t spend any money today??‍♀️and was productive and got everything ready for the week considering I haven’t slept since 9am Saturday morning for 4 hours it’s now Monday 3:20am

I saw a close friend of mine that I haven’t seen since 2014. I was in my car parked along the street and I noticed him walking past. Back then we were both using skag and in a pretty bad spot but we’re both doing good now. The last time I seen him was summer 2014. We rented a room from the shittiest hotel in our town. We partied that night and I eventually passed out but he stayed awake all night and downed a bottle of vodka. Woke up to him screaming that he was going to drive to Pittsburgh (about an hour drive) to kill a black dude that was supposedly messing with his girlfriend (my sister). I woke up, shot up and he walked off into the distance screaming profanities and nonsense. That was the last time I saw him until today.

for the last week i've been wondering in the background of my thoughts if my age is x or x+1. i signed on tinder for the first time in a while a moment ago, and my age is x-1!

also i had an interview today. doesn’t matter if they give me an offer or not because i can’t take it. but it was good practice and felt right getting back into business casual.

Last edited:
I crushed some work my parents asked me to do. I didn't put it off for another day. Hell of an intense bike ride to and from their house. So also got in that killer cardio.

Handed in my first assignment for the new semester!!

Also I woke up late today which always throws me off as I need time to wait for my methadone/methylphenidate to kick in but I still managed to get into class only 15 mins late :)

I was drug free today. I went to my job worked came home took a shower cooked some food and feel pretty good. I just wish my girl would wake up.

And something more specific was I told a story to my boss/friend about when I was a kid I went to my moms college with my friend Seth we went to the gymnasium to go swimming at their pool. We didn’t know where the locker rooms were so I asked a worker. And she said for you the men’s locker room is that way and then she pointed to Seth and said the female locker room is that way. He said but I’m a man. He had long hair and was super skinny... but that was so funny to this day.

Thirty days completely clean today. Almost sixty days off alcohol and smoking tobacco. Great workout with my son. Beautiful day. =D
That's awesome..been up for 2 days and my saint of a wife texts me to tell me she loves me every 15minutes..today is a great day

^ luckey man never for granted and you win.

I love my life long friends.. shit is rare as it comes.

My boyfriend, the man that helped me get clean stopped his paxil cold Turkey a few weeks ago and he finally went to a doctor and is starting to come out of withdrawal hell
Still not out of the trees but i was terrified he was going to go out of his mind, hes slowly coming back and that makes me so happy.
Its hard watching someone you love go through mental hell and be helpless
Last night he was like his old self and we had a great night and morning making love ❤

My boyfriend, the man that helped me get clean stopped his paxil cold Turkey a few weeks ago and he finally went to a doctor and is starting to come out of withdrawal hell
Still not out of the trees but i was terrified he was going to go out of his mind, hes slowly coming back and that makes me so happy.
Its hard watching someone you love go through mental hell and be helpless
Last night he was like his old self and we had a great night and morning making love ❤
Happy for you guys :)
Hopefully your bf becomes his old self .

Got a ride home and my grandma bought me food with like 70 euros :p

I feel really awesome! I had a good day too, school then straight to work and saw my parents later.

My mum was also awesome and gave my boyfriend and i homemade chicken and mushroom pie and yum vegetables to take home for dinner

I have recently switched to an electric toothbrush and keep forgetting to turn it off before I take it out of my mouth and spray toothpaste everywhere lol.

But hopefully keeps my teeth cleaner

@Quere Sounds like your doing great(y)

Burley ass workweek is over half done. Push through a ridiculous Thursday into a slide Friday,