• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Made it to the grocery store and back without incident today.
It's payday as well as my day off. :)
Thank ya'll for looking out for a bruv.
Peace

rK8OJGf.jpg

GM (my nemesis) got fired for his BS yesterday.
This is great fu**ing news to me.
Peace if you want it... if not....

Found an old favorite video on YT today. It's worth watching every now and then...don't know why. Just adorable. The smacking sound lol...Yummy and delicious.

Relaxing this weekend.. just put it on auto pilot as nothing needed great thought. caught up on some rest and sleep. ferted my vegetable plants and whipped up some enchiladas to be baked off for dinner. Booked a suite for a fall wsp run. Lazy ass start to summer here in the US for me and it was just what the Dr ordered.

New bone conduction headphones.. will be great for work and fuck with the techno my stalker is using. Win Win

^ lol

So much time-out compared to the pressure cooker of this year. Im surprised I handled it tbh - sweet relief!

Saved an 11-year-olds life the other day at work. Can't get much better than that!

hot as fuck out, but there’s a delay so last night’s cool is still in my apartment. as i read. it will be cooking this evening. i’m through all acute sickness and will sleep until the heat wakes me bright and early.

Got 2 days off. avoided all responsibility yesterday and I don't feel bad at all about it... slept 12 hrs or so. Woke up early, got a good work out in.. feeling great. Was super stressed this week, much needed time off.

i wish i coyld work out
and be a buff mutha fucka
bitch
yaya that felt good

edit: werk and twerk
aAhhhh ah ah aah ahhh

This week was beast hot. Today is thunderstorms all day and night. Im just going to lay around in the ac and listen to music and play some online poker tournaments

This week was beast hot. Today is thunderstorms all day and night. Im just going to lay around in the ac and listen to music and play some online poker tournaments

That sounds awesome.

I have to endure the heat for my niece's first birthday party.

I'm really excited for it but dreading having to be sober the whole time.

this morning, i was having intense paranoid delusions that the world and its people were evil. so i went on a walk in the sun to try to shake it. brought a knife just in case. at first it wasn't working at all. there were all these babies crying and construction workers cutting cement and i couldn't understand what anyone was saying. it felt like everyone was giving me really weird stares. i ordered a coffee and the girl at the counter kept asking me the same questions again and again. it was like i couldn't hear her and she couldn't hear me. and i could hear these screams coming from everywhere. i was about to freak out. but i kept on walking and trying to be logical. a guy gardening said hello to me and then someone in my building held the door open for me a joked about being a good doorman. those are small things, but all i needed was a little sunlight and a few small signs that humanity wasn't evil. and i got them.

in a little bit after i apply for a job i will go for a really hard bike ride to make sure it doesn't come back.

Last edited:
I saved a dog from getting run over & took the animal back to the owner who was very happy to get their pet back.
The little swine tried to run off from everyone that was trying to catch him, the look on his face as I ran him down & caught him was classic.

that's awesome, Zopiclone. nice that someone who cares so much about dogs was there to save the day.

coming home on my bike tonight, someone in oncoming traffic immediately braked to let me turn left into my apartment alleyway. there's two lanes each direction and i thought city traffic would lay on its horn and zip around. but no one did that and i got to make my turn without coming to a stop. which was nice because, although my bike is lit like a ufo, i don't want to be stopped waiting to turn left in late night weekend traffic. if i didn't get to go first, there was a lot of tightly grouped cars to wait for.

edit: oh, it's not the weekend. start of lollapalooza threw me off. counting that as another positive. it's not even 2am and the city is already (relatively) quiet.

and that's certainly something to be thankful for, @Essentialle123.

Last edited:
It's so warm with my electric blanket in beddy byes...I feel I could be engulfed by the doona. Love Winter. It's not even a freezing one. I so badly wanna hit the shops but we have procrastination to ward off such impulses. What would I buy, besides? lol

It's so warm with my electric blanket in beddy byes...I feel I could be engulfed by the doona. Love Winter. It's not even a freezing one. I so badly wanna hit the shops but we have procrastination to ward off such impulses. What would I buy, besides? lol

It's the hottest part of the year here .... I can't go to sleep without a fan , so I'm thankful for that. AC is nice too. I feel lucky to live in a time where I can have these comforts so easily.