• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Cluster headaches have ruined this day for me, but I'm still feeling positive because guess what..........................

DAY 600 Free from alcohol

I raise my can of coke to the next 400 days

I got my meds filled, am listening to good trance music at home and with the air conditioner blasting, alone.

Damn Wubb congrats! That's quite an accomplishment. :)

Had a good practice last night and a venue got back to us for booking a show next month. Got a big show Saturday, it's our biggest venue yet and we expect a good crowd.

The pharmacy messed up and gave me my Tramadol script twice, so I have 112 this week instead of 56. That's pretty awesome.

Two days no oxycpdome on morphine though to replace it. Getting mild withdrawal

I got over 3 grams of weed taken off me but i got let off with a caution i also had over 1000 grams of poppy seeds and 3 boxes of cocodomal Anne because they are legal they couldn't do fck all about it plus i kinda liked the novelty of being in handcuffs for the first time people looking at me like im a wrong'n but my weed as well as pre rolled joint i was smoking i didn't even see them either they just appeared out of nowhere fucking pigs

Whitewater rafted.. Im an expert on the river.. But the river made me eat shit all day yest.. I was airborn twice.. Im licking my wounds today so no golf.. But that was fun!

Whitewater rafted.. Im an expert on the river.. But the river made me eat shit all day yest.. I was airborn twice.. Im licking my wounds today so no golf.. But that was fun!
Damn man that must have been fun as hell! Id love to do something like that! No rivers like that where I live though...

It was really fun class 4+ water.

Planted tomatoes peppers and strawberries.

I miss having a yard. I used to grow tomatoes and peppers every year but I can't now. I'm just glad I still have a place to live though, as shitty as it is.

This was my first year doing it, back in 2014 I think

Last edited:
I started on this forum! One of my biggest hurdles in trying to get off drugs has been that I don't want to admit to anyone or talk about cravings or relapses. I think that this could be a good thing for me, even if I'm just talking to strangers on the internet.

I get my scripts for 56 x 50mg Tramadol 42 x 50mg Cyclizine today :)
Also just discovered you can get Naproxen OTC. MY GP is unavailble for the next three weeks so am currently taking my own and planning on asking him to switch my Celecoxib for Naproxen when I see him.

It's so easy for people's addiction problems to become everyone else's problem. Whether they mean to do it or not, addicts are very destructive with other people's lives. There are only so many times you can try to help someone before you are only hurting yourself.

Today I'm proud to recognize this issue with a colleague and I'm able to not let his problems interfere with my life in a negative way.

Last edited: