• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

And that class and prerequisite are in the books. Just crushed the last lecture exam and final. I bitch slapped them so hard i can get a zero% on the lab exam and not even bat an eye.

Everything needed is cleared.

I may soon be free (or nearly so) of severe dietary restrictions I've had all my life because of a new drug. It costs $300k a year so fuck that, but insurance should be able to help with that and hopefully they don't screw me over. I've been spending my days thinking about what I'll eat when I finally start the treatment (assuming I'm not excluded for some medical reason) because there's so much food I could never eat. You think gluten free people have it bad? Vegans? Hah, I can only eat like 1/5th the variety of foods even a gluten free vegan could... and it's not by choice.

This might be great. I fucking love cooking and this'll blow that whole hobby up.

My boyfriend has a sexy southern accent

I have a boyfriend

What are you gonna do about it

Congratulate you. Congrats. :)

I may soon be free (or nearly so) of severe dietary restrictions I've had all my life because of a new drug. It costs $300k a year so fuck that, but insurance should be able to help with that and hopefully they don't screw me over. I've been spending my days thinking about what I'll eat when I finally start the treatment (assuming I'm not excluded for some medical reason) because there's so much food I could never eat. You think gluten free people have it bad? Vegans? Hah, I can only eat like 1/5th the variety of foods even a gluten free vegan could... and it's not by choice.

This might be great. I fucking love cooking and this'll blow that whole hobby up.

That's awesome! But holy SHIT, $300k a year for a prescription? That is outlandishly obscene, absolute robbery.

Four day weekend starting, cool project with my son that I started has started, new year comming up.

I'm 5 days clean from Opioids and 10 days off needles :). But hilariously I'm still beating myself up for smoking a cig haha.

Ordering a big fine new oriental rug. Quite pleased.. going for black and grey. There is a really nice orange and blue one, but its a third more and black and grey is the way to go.

Blood work for the liver came back ok. Also said if I continue to avoid daily/heavy drinking I likely won't face any long term liver damage.

Is a gorgeous day. heavenly powder dumped last night and blue bird broke today. Made me long for the ski town of my yesterday.

Shoes I bought a bit ago were marked the wrong size. Company is replacing them with the same but in the finest colors ive seen. Poker pay out arrived.