• TDS Moderators: Jerry Atrick | Pumpkin2021 |n3ophy7e
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Perforated

Moderator: SLR, DC
Staff member
I may have mentioned this the other day, but my psych doctor showed up for me big time and put me back on adhd meds. I've been really stuck in a rut for months and months, and for the first time in so long I feel somewhat hopeful, and I actually want to be alive. Working isn't miserable, school isn't boring, and even playing games is fun again. I'm just able to function again, and I'm so happy my doctor actually listened to me and came through for me and didn't label me as "drug-seeking" or some other nonsense.
It’s quite amazing how effective treating ADHD can be for reducing other substance abuse issues.

Although i’m not presently attempting abstinence of anything but meth, my most sober, happy, and productive years have always been when I was simply taking my correct, prescribed, daily dose of ADHD medication.

It noticeably reduced my interest in any other substances and the improvement in my work performance and personal behaviour removed a lot of things that were distressing or depressing me.

dragonix

Bluelighter
I was motivated somehow to have trained a qi gong set or Chi Kung if you want to sound more American already today. Bone Marrow Cleanse quick and easy but oh so good!

Asclepius

Bluelight Crew
Really good solid disclosure between myself and a best bud. Really powerful ( worrying, scary ( as in they were being utterly honest about situations that were hard for them to process) but important, stuff. To be entrusted like that, is beyond words.:|<3

dragonix

Bluelighter
We opened the door to find this mantis chillin like a villain on it baby

Makes me wanna watch an old kung Fu flick

dragonix

Bluelighter
Facebook hasnt disabled me yet on this duplicate account they seemed to have slackened security protocol I have no pics of me I wanna upload like they used to require that but it was starting to mess with my mental health again like viewing myself as a deadbeat loser I mean I uploaded a random pic of a homeless guy and have two accounts because I don't want people to know who I really am I am cracked out in the head and was getting kinda low about how down and out crazy I am like burdening others with my dysfunction in a dysfunctional system but then the girl with no real family here sounded excited when my father said Dudley the carkie could come to a gorgeous gorge filled state park next week that made me happy

MountainTrails

Bluelighter
Big apple crop this year. I ran out of canning jars for the various apple products I whip up, and everyone is out.

But the local Target had 12-quart cases at $11.99. Wait, what? (That's a good price.) Actually, never mind. In the cart they went. Time to restart the food production line.