• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Coming off off the equivalent of 100 Percocets a day with the use of medicinal cannabis only. However, I do still drag ass regularly but as of Wednesday it'll be 16 weeks., so that's to be expected! But who's counting?

I emailed myself to get Alan Carr's books. I am willing to give the 12 Steps a fair try including sponsorship and Step work not just going to random meetings and not building a support network on a personal level but I am not sold by any means that will fix m e.

I also watch this sobriety coach's YouTube content he puts out for free not really interested in doing his program but he deprograms the bogus propagranadagrenades and lies of an alcoholic culture and industry won't name him but he said he read The Easy Way to Quit Drinking still have not gotten around to getting it after meaning to like six mo nths ago so it is awesome I reme mbered tonight

Almost done jarring some dank salsa.. I’m about outa gas as I rolled into the project after an 11 hour work day going to sleep like an infant. I hope my dental appointment goes quick so I can hit my massage tomorrow.. fingers crossed.. might golf daybreak,

edit: loaded up a 720 am t time🌞

Last edited:
I emailed myself to get Alan Carr's books. I am willing to give the 12 Steps a fair try including sponsorship and Step work not just going to random meetings and not building a support network on a personal level but I am not sold by any means that will fix m e.

I also watch this sobriety coach's YouTube content he puts out for free not really interested in doing his program but he deprograms the bogus propagranadagrenades and lies of an alcoholic culture and industry won't name him but he said he read The Easy Way to Quit Drinking still have not gotten around to getting it after meaning to like six mo nths ago so it is awesome I reme mbered tonight
That is AWESOME dude!! I've got one of Alan Carr's audio-books and even though I haven't finished it yet, it really helped me.
And the 12 steps are an excellent way to focus on sobriety and on making your life better as a whole. I'm very proud of you that you're in this frame of mind :)

Woke with tears and a dont give a fuck attitude (which is a good thing as I dont have to worry myself sick over everything).
Looks to be an overcast day but relaxing and can focus more on what really matters... SO happiness and comfort. :)
Just my take on all this shit.
Love ya

Saw a homie keeping it live in a shiny sharp white tricked out conversion van that was way shinier and whiter than a more classic looking one that droveby me shortly after today at work bumping some real G $h!t

i got a new piece of hardware today. will shpow off when not iunder the inflence of a whole pile of sht

edit: anmy yeah it fit in with darkness

yo this day turned out good actually just got BROOKIE DOUGH'D ice cream at 711 hit the spot whoa lol the cashier replied after asking how I was and I said good how bout you then he said can't you tell I am faking how happy I am oh come on big guy so big you need to sit behind the register on a stool should I stop shopping at your store to putnyou out of your misery already?!

Australia is getting nuclear submarines. That is the best news I've heard in ages. A gigantic Fuck You to China from our bestest buddies, the Americans. Love you guys.

Sounds legit to me. ^^^^
Im building tolerance to the brom and that is exact what i needed the whole time.

I may have mentioned this the other day, but my psych doctor showed up for me big time and put me back on adhd meds. I've been really stuck in a rut for months and months, and for the first time in so long I feel somewhat hopeful, and I actually want to be alive. Working isn't miserable, school isn't boring, and even playing games is fun again. I'm just able to function again, and I'm so happy my doctor actually listened to me and came through for me and didn't label me as "drug-seeking" or some other nonsense.

feelin pretty good. it quiet. got tv and errything off. cats sleep waitin on me to go upstairs to bed (alwya) and spending some time with those who i feel (atm) i fit in with.
wished this fuckin browesr would stop jumipn roung aand with ie
drinin re me nuts may hsve to take anotha mg brb

I may have mentioned this the other day, but my psych doctor showed up for me big time and put me back on adhd meds. I've been really stuck in a rut for months and months, and for the first time in so long I feel somewhat hopeful, and I actually want to be alive. Working isn't miserable, school isn't boring, and even playing games is fun again. I'm just able to function again, and I'm so happy my doctor actually listened to me and came through for me and didn't label me as "drug-seeking" or some other nonsense.
It’s quite amazing how effective treating ADHD can be for reducing other substance abuse issues.

Although i’m not presently attempting abstinence of anything but meth, my most sober, happy, and productive years have always been when I was simply taking my correct, prescribed, daily dose of ADHD medication.

It noticeably reduced my interest in any other substances and the improvement in my work performance and personal behaviour removed a lot of things that were distressing or depressing me.