• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

checked out a flea market today, was able to find 2 new cans of TRESemme hair spray 'extra hold' for $1.50 each, where as if I were to get them in a store would run me $6.99 per can.
Mainly just went for the random shit they carry. Seen everything from knock of Gucci products and walked in to a 'back yard' wrestling show. Was fun none the less.

Locked all my drugs in the time lock safe and spent a glorious morning in the park with my daughter who came for a visit last night and the dog who loved all the mud. Shortly taking dog and daughter to the dog wash which will be double the fun.

Locked all my drugs in the time lock safe and spent a glorious morning in the park with my daughter who came for a visit last night and the dog who loved all the mud. Shortly taking dog and daughter to the dog wash which will be double the fun.
That sounds fucking glorious mate :) <3

Another day doing peer support training, after today I'll be 50% done with the core curriculum

Cheers mate, you too! It's 10pm here on Wednesday night, just chillin' after a good but busy day at work. Didn't have to kill any pets today, = a good day. (I'm a vet tech).
I love that - "Cheers mate". Are you from Australia? I hope you have a wonderful evening. And I'm glad you didn't have to kill any pets. :)
My ex had to put down her dog. I'm very impressed by those who do that job. It must take a toll on you to do that work.
Didn't mean to clog the thread up. Keep up the good work here @n3ophy7e - TDS have helped me a lot. Thanks for taking care of the fourm.

I love that - "Cheers mate". Are you from Australia? I hope you have a wonderful evening. And I'm glad you didn't have to kill any pets. :)
My ex had to put down her dog. I'm very impressed by those who do that job. It must take a toll on you to do that work.
Didn't mean to clog the thread up. Keep up the good work here @n3ophy7e - TDS have helped me a lot. Thanks for taking care of the fourm.
Yep I'm from Sydney Australia mate :) I've been a vet tech for 18 years, I love it, it's hard at times but I thoroughly enjoy it and the good times definitely outweight the sad times. Feelin' the TDS love mate! Much appreciated <3

Sleeve is coming along.. lol it’s a fkn major tat.. kinda like holy shit myself and very happy it’s turning out so nice. Working on the geometry today.. turtle is up next. Should be finished in December. 3D geometric patterns are crazy, total mind fuck.