• The database table for Search and "New Messages" functionality is currently being rebuilt. Until it is completed, you may see empty or incomplete results for these.
  • TDS Moderators: deficiT | D's |n3ophy7e
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

D's

Sr. Moderator: NMI, TDS, TL
Staff member
Some 33 years ago today I was brought into this world. Mom said I came sometime in the afternoon. Hard to believe that I am 33 now. Seems like just yesterday when I turned 17 and first discovered Bluelight. I had no idea what I was Infor later down the road to now. I've had many challenges since then, and still have plenty ahead of me. I am just really grateful that I am still around here breathing and part of this amazing community!

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
Some 33 years ago today I was brought into this world. Mom said I came sometime in the afternoon. Hard to believe that I am 33 now. Seems like just yesterday when I turned 17 and first discovered Bluelight. I had no idea what I was Infor later down the road to now. I've had many challenges since then, and still have plenty ahead of me. I am just really grateful that I am still around here breathing and part of this amazing community!
Happy birthday Dsnizzle!

D's

Staff member
So did one of those ancestry dna test things and was surprised.
On there it will match you with cousins and such, and the bizarre thing was i had got message by one of my 2nd cousins.
Aperently both them and I share the same great-grand parents!
Pretty wild shit!

6am-64-14m

Bluelighter
My d8 concoction went well. 2 droppers of 66mg thc (132mg) had me chillin like a villain yesterday and slept very well. :) Didn't need to take afternoon or evening doses of kratom. Maybe I can use the d8 for tolerance breaks.
Stoked. 😁

What would I do without you?

Reactions: D's

deficiT

Sr. Moderator: DC, TDS, NSADD
Staff member
The rain was so bad that I decided to leave early and only work half a day.

That drive was horrible at points, almost flooding in certain spots. Made it home safely though.

Zephyn

Bluelighter
It’s bullshit people have to deal with this. Glad you got through but another person trying to slip through cost me a 450k a year position and fuck that loser
Jesus, what do you do? Pen testing ? And I didn't understand the second part of your statement, what did you mean?

neversickanymore

Moderator: DS
Staff member
Jesus, what do you do? Pen testing ? And I didn't understand the second part of your statement, what did you mean?

A person with five felonies misrepresented themselves on a license application for a MJ grow in Ohio. I’m a Master Grower. We placed third and were discod because of their shit. It was a golden ticket. Fuck him but their are more tickets out there. I’ll get one.

Zephyn

Bluelighter
A person with five felonies misrepresented themselves on a license application for a MJ grow in Ohio. I’m a Master Grower. We placed third and were discod because of their shit. It was a golden ticket. Fuck him but their are more tickets out there. I’ll get one.
Yeah I doubt this could put this recruiting firm in jeopardy as they are very well established, and I totally defrauded them with counterfeit paperwork. Not to felony level, but I could probably be sued worst case scenario

D's

Staff member
Yay! I finally have my Nintendo Switch in my hands! Was able to knock off of work earlier today to go and pick it up. Looking forward to playing it this weekend.