• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Settled in to my new apartment. Splurged on fancy sheets, a big TV, an espresso machine, a balcony BBQ, and a new computer for ‘work’ that I may one day start doing. Still cost less than my last two months on meth.

Feeling like a big boy with a proper life. My daughter came reluctantly for the first night but then happily decided to stay for a few more.

Missing the dog though.

Today even better. Seems like 70 % of my new suburb’s residents are young single professional women. A further 10 % seem to be young gay Asian men. The final 20 % lesbian couples and/or new parents and their babies. Sketchy drug dealers, cheap hookers, and psycho tweakers spotted: 0 %. And I was looking trust me! Whatever way you cut it, this is looking like a win move.

Looks like my 600 stimulus check is arriving today... along with pheninbut faa
lors, what we gone do, lors?
:sneaky:

bills are paid in advance and not in need of anything... can blow this money on what I wish but don't know where to get a damn thing here but weed. :ROFLMAO:

some bs right there i tell ya what

I woke up to my baby budah rolling on the floor awaiting affectionate petting (as every morning). She gets it. Nice to start with a heart-felt smile. Priceless.
<3

My weight has risen 2.5 kilograms in one month
Congrats, bro! Feels great to gain a few needed pounds, yes? Feels like ya can tackle the heavier shit that life tries to slide past ya. IMO
Shit I gained 20-25lbs back since making the move up here.

Hopes abound.

Last edited:
Well spent the majority of the day organizing my office order. Last week I spent nearly $1,000 on office supplies, and today I was able to open all the delivery boxes and separate which department got what. It can be kind of tedious, but was able to finish it.
The power went out a bit after lunch, and was told to go home. Nice