• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Did some housework and cleaning, got some exercise, helped with lunch, trying to help one my kids with school. He started high school this year and is trying to take college courses as part of his high school curriculum and was asked to drop because he didn't turn in a bunch of homework on time. I'm letting him try to handle it himself. Very screwed up situation, he, my wife, and I are all on different pages and housebound because of Covid.

Mandolin lesson went well. Going to put much more into practice.
Therapist had a breakthrough.. yeah its real:eek: bright practicing psychologist that specializes in trauma and now we can get to work, and we have your manual.. lol. Another strong ally.
Just loaded up a ton of free amazing works on audible.. That will style me through the month.
Revisited practicing stoicism and fully reconnected with it with it.. love it and am fully practicing again.

i told my self i'd shoot my shot with this woman, but she had her bestie ask for my number tonight. just text, admit the attraction is mutual , date in the near future . gonna play it cool and not fuck this up LOL i want to get a tattoo of her name

took me hours to fall asleep last night. i still wake up at my normal time and can’t get back to sleep. this morning it was raining, which is soothing, allowing me to fall back asleep for a solid three hours.

That fkn work weeks done. My son dropped proceedings to divorce me and apologized, Nothing but RandR for a few days.

I've been having a resurgence of these really terrible PTSD-related night terrors. They have been really bad lately, are insanely vivid and my sleep has been atrocious. Waking up to a panic attack is horrible. Cold sweats, high bpm, hyperventilating, the whole shebang.

I went to bed early yesterday and I got an amazing night's sleep without sleep aids. I had crazy vivid dreams again, but they were powerfully positive this time. There was this little Garden oasis thing in the middle of some kind of ocean with this really tall pagoda-like structure in the middle. Every few minutes these giant floodgates would open and everyone would get swept up in this giant whirlpool of water and be getting whipped around and unable to swim properly against the strong currents. I somehow had this special power/the strength to rescue people during these tumultuous moments and bring them to the safety of the tall central pagoda. Not one soul lost, I got everyone to safety.

I'm taking it as a sign that my mind is healing. Also, I feel great. Everything's going to be ok. Keep on keepin' on Darksiders/BLers.

Grateful to still have a place to lay my bones + food/water; after going through the events of the past few weeks I think that's definitely something positive for me. And not to mention having somewhere to go where I was welcomed like family out of the blue for Thanksgiving, even though I'm a total stranger.