• TDS Moderators: mafioso | mal3volent | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
Today is great! No fuckboys are going with me into 2020. Thank God for removing the wrong people from my life. I prayed last night for a beautiful, Christian husband. Life is good.

hydroazuanacaine

📸 Homebody 📸 Moderator: F&TV
Staff member
i needed a replacement part for a blender. turned out it was gonna be like $50 with shipping and tax. i didn’t have the receipt and had thrown the broken part away. called the warranty number anyway and they were immediately like, “let’s say you bought it in august. no charge, not even shipping. should be there in 5 - 10 days.”

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
I ate some m&ms. And some cashews.
I had a couple extra DHC's (last day of my script and I'm normally out well before now).

Meh, it's been a fine day. Nothing bad happened. Decent day.

Hope ya'll have had great days :D

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter
Oh, I dunno. I quite like the sound of having a fuckboy ;)
Nah, a fuckboy is into playing too many games. You're better than that.

"No Fuckboys 2020" is my new motto. hehe

i needed a replacement part for a blender. turned out it was gonna be like $50 with shipping and tax. i didn’t have the receipt and had thrown the broken part away. called the warranty number anyway and they were immediately like, “let’s say you bought it in august. no charge, not even shipping. should be there in 5 - 10 days.”
That's great! Glad you called the warranty number. You saved yourself some money.

ChemicallyEnhanced

Bluelighter
Nah, a fuckboy is into playing too many games. You're better than that.

"No Fuckboys 2020" is my new motto. hehe

That's great! Glad you called the warranty number. You saved yourself some money.
Ahhh, here we call that a "player". I thought you just meant a boy who liked to get fucked lol.

CoastTwoCoast

Bluelighter

Trevylianos

Bluelighter
Just went over to my parents house and did a bunch of leaves in their yard for them with my sis. Grateful I was able to medicate myself over there, a little bit of a THC edible and half a zolpidem tartrate tablet is making the afternoon more relaxed and it's nice right now yeah. Grateful for this. It doesn't suck right now but looking forward there are quite a few big things to fix and changes to make.

schizopath

Bluelighter
Got a rune/Crystal Castles tattoo and finally applied to school :)

schizopath

Bluelighter
Made peace with my friend who broke my window and gonna see him sometime.

Asclepius

Bluelight Crew
I had a good day. Dealt with a specific asshole I was working with on a project, that was trying to plagiarise my work (cause they happen to be in big business and think everyone, is a minion) and got to meet a particularly gorgeous individual, which is rare, and ,whom I always respected from afar but turned out to be even more lovely, than had previously perceived - which threw me, in a good way..

MidniteMedicineMan13

Bluelighter
Im getting to have a night just 1 on 1 me and my girl tonight. We never get to spend anytime together anymore with kids work life etc. Im going to give her a massage and catch up conversationally with my best friend (her).