• TDS Moderators: mafioso | mal3volent | Xorkoth
  • Bluelight HOT THREADS
  • Let's Welcome Our NEW MEMBERS!

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

mal3volent

Moderator: TDS, S&G, TL
Staff member
So I had an excellent omelette and accompaniments this morning with abundant blue sky and great scenery.
It was a horrible week, so the contrast was much appreciated.
Do you cook your omelettes properly, like from a technical standpoint? I've watched that Gordon Ramsey video on how to do it properly but, idk. I grew up eating super over cooked eggs so I guess I'm just used to that meaty texture.

cduggles

Moderator: CEPS, Words
Staff member
Do you cook your omelettes properly, like from a technical standpoint?
I do my best. I like eggs a little “hard-scrambled” as well, so to speak.

Today, I was particularly happy because this was egg whites, spinach, cherry tomatoes, and avocado ? and it wasn’t weird texture or sogginess or anything, which can easily happen while putting everything together.

mal3volent

Moderator: TDS, S&G, TL
Staff member
I do my best. I like eggs a little “hard-scrambled” as well, so to speak.

Today, I was particularly happy because this was egg whites, spinach, cherry tomatoes, and avocado ? and it wasn’t weird texture or sogginess or anything, which can easily happen while putting everything together.
Yeah, it gets tricky when you start adding stuff. Anything that releases moisture anyway. I always want to get that caramelized/brown/toasty goodness on the outside.

I usually keep it pretty simple...I'm happy with a little butter, salt, and a ton of black pepper. But sometimes I will add sharp cheddar or whatever cheese I have.

Zopiclone bandit

Bluelighter
Due to what I had to go through yesterday I have decided today I make a change.
The heroin I still have left in my flat I am going to use as I've paid for it & I don't get a lot of cash from the state so it would be mad to throw my score away BUT as of today I am DONE with it, I swear down.

I am going to really give it the best shot yet to get sober & clean from heroin, I have truly had enough of it.

schizopath

Bluelighter
I just found a half smoked cigarette and it made my fucking night since I ran out of tobacco last night.
Currently smoking it on my pc like a boss :)

Also gonna see my best mate on monday

schizopath

Bluelighter
I always told myself that I hate arts since they werent "manly", but I actually fucking love them. :love:
Who would have guessed lol.

schizopath

Bluelighter
Played drums for the first time in months :)

schizopath

Bluelighter
Finally cut my nails and shaved my beard. Also gonna see a friend in few hours.

Last edited:

schizopath

Bluelighter
Friend rented his own house and Im gonna go visit him in the south next week. Also getting more tats.

schizopath

Bluelighter
It seems that it truly is possible to get better if youre schizophrenic. Even the worst loops now are nothing compared to the constant paranoid psychosis I was on for over 2 years.