• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

^ Magic carpets and their rides, Whaaat! :)

Birdsong proliferation. =D

...and people. the roulette of people.

cool af people doing the work/study thing from saudi arabia girl rocking the cat ears and jacket with weed leafs... and the accent omg unreal ... o_O

Tonight my new band has a practice for a day festival we're playing tomorrow, weather is supposed to be great and it'll be lots of fun. And if we do well, we'll get to play at a bigger festival this summer. :)

special time of year, i legit saw a rainbow on the same day last year! crazy ass storm was ill af too.

My bf and I stayed up all night messaging back and forth, sexting, and just making the best of our long distance relationship... Its great that we can still get high together even apart...

Long weekend, works been really relaxed lately. Puzzle of life has been a bit complicated recently, but mainly its piecing together good things.

Just soaked and steam roomed. Spring is here. Just picked up a nice lazyboy for 75% off. Budy of mine is getting married and that should be a fun wedding. I got a nice new job offer. Fishing is getting loaded up. I have a georgus woman staring at me for a couple weeks now.. Got to make move on that. Nice concert comming up and i have front row in hand. I think i found my beam again.

I wrangled 'panic' back down to a 'sense of urgency'... Had some alone time/peacefulness... opened the windows for some early spring weather

Got the Job offer I was hoping for... Thank and praise the lord.. She is indeed great!!

Congrats!

Spring is finally fully here... it's gorgeous out and I have all the doors and windows open, so it's like I live in a treehouse. Just exactly the reason I moved here. :)

I wrangled 'panic' back down to a 'sense of urgency'... Had some alone time/peacefulness... opened the windows for some early spring weather
Sounds good!

Just soaked and steam roomed. Spring is here. Just picked up a nice lazyboy for 75% off. Budy of mine is getting married and that should be a fun wedding. I got a nice new job offer. Fishing is getting loaded up. I have a georgus woman staring at me for a couple weeks now.. Got to make move on that. Nice concert comming up and i have front row in hand. I think i found my beam again.

Aww, sounds like things are good! Happy for you! ?

Storm outside and time by myself. Bliss.

Congrats!

Spring is finally fully here... it's gorgeous out and I have all the doors and windows open, so it's like I live in a treehouse. Just exactly the reason I moved here. :)
Still pretty darn cold here in the UK for the time of year.

BTW I had been wondering what happened to your old username so I looked back through some old 4-sub tryp posts and figured it out. Good to see you're still here.
I'd really like to change my screen-name but I'm not sure if it's possible. Some people act like it's my real name or something.. unbelievable.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm going to change it back, I only changed it temporarily because of a nasty divorce I'm in the middle of. To that effect, I have edited your post slightly to remove it being explicitly stated. :) I like this name but I hate not having the other one.

You can change your username for a donation to Bluelight, instructions here: https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/name-changes-a-one-time-perk-for-a-25-donation-thread.606520/

We ask for $25 but if you can't afford that it can be what you can afford. It's a one-time thing. Bluelight runs entirely on donations and income from hosting research surveys which is why we do it this way.

I'm going to change it back, I only changed it temporarily because of a nasty divorce I'm in the middle of. To that effect, I have edited your post slightly to remove it being explicitly stated. :) I like this name but I hate not having the other one.

You can change your username for a donation to Bluelight, instructions here: https://www.bluelight.org/xf/threads/name-changes-a-one-time-perk-for-a-25-donation-thread.606520/

We ask for $25 but if you can't afford that it can be what you can afford. It's a one-time thing. Bluelight runs entirely on donations and income from hosting research surveys which is why we do it this way.

Thanks but it doesn't bother me enough to spend money to get it fixed. o_O

Went bowling with my little brother today. Looser had to pay so I had to win ?. I love doing things when sober . I woulda never gone had I bin high .
Glad you are still posting NSA ?

I may have a kidney stone, BUT I have been drinking lots of apple cider vinegar and my urine has been flowing much better and the pain is much less, really just some discomfort now, so I'm hoping I can dissolve it and still go to my favorite music festival on Thursday. Been waiting for it all year...