• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Pension was saved in the last coved relief bill <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Just went and looked at stealth trailers for my camper build out. Talked with an very good old friend I backpacked Europe with years ago and he is doing great and back in town. Found my misplaced debit card. Beautiful sunny day. and I used my pass to wash my fathers car for him. Going to cook a nice meal today.

Went to go view a house, hopefully my roommate and I's applications get accepted and I'll have a new place to stay.

Reactions: Ds
Productive day off.. place is straitened up.. two months of mail is open and sorted. First dose of vaccine is getting done in five minutes. Creamy Tuscan shrimp and scallops getting fired tonight.

My colleagues have been nice. One new grad that I’ve talked about before said I have a “cute face” and prefaced that compliment with “I’m not a lesbian, but” lol

The other day they mentioned I need my photo taken for the staffing board and I said I don’t like photos of myself. One of my colleagues immediately replied “but you have a nice face!” I was like “awwwwww!” It was pretty cute.

Today that new grad hugged me out of the blue. I asked why and she said “just for being here”. She’s had a rough go but she feels comfortable talking to me and vice versa so that’s nice.

One of my patients from yesterday must have liked me because today he refused to let my colleague look after him and kept asking for me 😂 Then would ask where I had been when I hadn’t seen him in a while. It was adorable.

I got 12 hours sleep and woke up capable of comprehending all the daily papers, which I duly read. Totally free from anxiety and depression and able to work I feel like I do have a place in the professional world. Which is all a bit surprising considering how twacked I was 24 hours ago. Haven’t had a day like this for a while now.

My gout is almost cleared up. Just some movement left to right still from drinking when I shouldnt have.

BTC hit $60,000.

Some 33 years ago today I was brought into this world. Mom said I came sometime in the afternoon. Hard to believe that I am 33 now. Seems like just yesterday when I turned 17 and first discovered Bluelight. I had no idea what I was Infor later down the road to now. I've had many challenges since then, and still have plenty ahead of me. I am just really grateful that I am still around here breathing and part of this amazing community!

I got the shit stains out of my gray boxer briefs. Fresh country air dry on the clothes line.

Some 33 years ago today I was brought into this world. Mom said I came sometime in the afternoon. Hard to believe that I am 33 now. Seems like just yesterday when I turned 17 and first discovered Bluelight. I had no idea what I was Infor later down the road to now. I've had many challenges since then, and still have plenty ahead of me. I am just really grateful that I am still around here breathing and part of this amazing community!
Happy birthday Dsnizzle!