• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

Today is great! No fuckboys are going with me into 2020. Thank God for removing the wrong people from my life. I prayed last night for a beautiful, Christian husband. Life is good.

i needed a replacement part for a blender. turned out it was gonna be like $50 with shipping and tax. i didn’t have the receipt and had thrown the broken part away. called the warranty number anyway and they were immediately like, “let’s say you bought it in august. no charge, not even shipping. should be there in 5 - 10 days.”

I ate some m&ms. And some cashews.
I had a couple extra DHC's (last day of my script and I'm normally out well before now).

Meh, it's been a fine day. Nothing bad happened. Decent day.

Hope ya'll have had great days :D

Oh, I dunno. I quite like the sound of having a fuckboy ;)

Nah, a fuckboy is into playing too many games. You're better than that.

"No Fuckboys 2020" is my new motto. hehe

i needed a replacement part for a blender. turned out it was gonna be like $50 with shipping and tax. i didn’t have the receipt and had thrown the broken part away. called the warranty number anyway and they were immediately like, “let’s say you bought it in august. no charge, not even shipping. should be there in 5 - 10 days.”

That's great! Glad you called the warranty number. You saved yourself some money.

Nah, a fuckboy is into playing too many games. You're better than that.

"No Fuckboys 2020" is my new motto. hehe

That's great! Glad you called the warranty number. You saved yourself some money.

Ahhh, here we call that a "player". I thought you just meant a boy who liked to get fucked lol.

Just went over to my parents house and did a bunch of leaves in their yard for them with my sis. Grateful I was able to medicate myself over there, a little bit of a THC edible and half a zolpidem tartrate tablet is making the afternoon more relaxed and it's nice right now yeah. Grateful for this. It doesn't suck right now but looking forward there are quite a few big things to fix and changes to make.

Just a mellow day.. some shit went wrong and I just giggled it off. Beautiful orange sunrise.. weird clouds that looked just like a mountain range.. reminded me of Rado. Quality pasty for lunch. Hit numbers.

I had a good day. Dealt with a specific asshole I was working with on a project, that was trying to plagiarise my work (cause they happen to be in big business and think everyone, is a minion) and got to meet a particularly gorgeous individual, which is rare, and ,whom I always respected from afar but turned out to be even more lovely, than had previously perceived - which threw me, in a good way..

Im getting to have a night just 1 on 1 me and my girl tonight. We never get to spend anytime together anymore with kids work life etc. Im going to give her a massage and catch up conversationally with my best friend (her).

I dunno..I guess I'm grateful for my remaining 9,999 days alive.