• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Positive Share Something Positive About Your Day vs This Does Not Suck (͠≖ ͜ʖ͠≖)?

s-l300.jpg

Crushing

Speaking of Badgers...I only found out that these exist, today and have a disproportionate and irrational, joy about this discovery.
That and dealing with certain manipulative assholes during the week; with giant support from good people and just realizing that certain folk are, in their own realm of self-defeating torment ( which I can only, but relate to) has made a closure to circumstances; meaningful and sensical.

My day was positive because everyday, I want to get stronger, even though I am just weaker. I fight the tough fight. And for that, it just might go in the direction for an even better day ahead.
I want to work out and have a good body with a sound mind. Just a nice thought however. Hopefully we all get to have a nice day, once in a while.
Happy Autum Everybody !

I finally upped the nerve after quitting Kratom AGAIN on Sunday night to ditch my Kratom supply. $200+ in the trash but I feel better for it. The mental mind fuck of withdrawal though? Damn. Do stay away from this shit.

Gonna be seeing mates over the weekend. Ive been for the past few days fearing that my best mate is gonna do a suicide, so I really wanna talk to him and try to help him out of it.
Also feel like Ive recently upgraded my ability to laugh at myself and my past actions. Theres a lot to laugh to...

Not sure I have any specific positive moments to share from today... But I'm starting to feel more positive in general lately. Or at least less negative. ?‍♂️ There's so much I could complain about, but I find myself complaining less and less each day. Focusing less on what's going wrong and focusing more on how to make things right. I think I'm actually finally starting to figure shit out... And it feels good. :)

Today, I'm finally going to bed, and the crashing somewhat subsided. Green tea and bananas are really helpful.
Speaking of amphetamines obviously, I barely smoke or drink while on them. Oh! And I've got some choline from three egg yolks. I suspect that I'll never do amphetamines again. 2 years of insanity was enough.

The day went by fast at work... busy but whatever it takes to keep that clock tickin'.
Nobody got on my nerves... yet. =D