• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Leftover Salmon tonight at a nice venue.. Dead and CO last night with a strong show.

I'm having a dinner tonight with some of my friends who are visiting us. We are all taking our relatives and I'll get to know some of their new family members.

I'm hoping to rest all day long. Feeling good about having a longer weekend.

^^^Isn't bird watching so peaceful? I'm at my Pop's place for a week on the shore in South NJ. It's an island so there is an ocean side and a bay side. I go to this spot on the bay and watch the ospreys, herons, gulls and ducks. My favorite is watching the terns dive bomb for fish.

Saw a great blue heron, an osprey and a hawk on the river today.

It's good to be surrounded by nature. I have never lived near a river, but I assume it must be really great and relaxant.

My dog has been sick for awhile, I think he has a problem with his eye. I'm glad he's getting better and he's still rapid and happy as usual. His aging has not yet affected his behaviour.

Last edited:
My mom is still vibrant and funny. She has taken me to see two good plays here, The Pianist of Willesdon Lane and Caberet (put on by a the oldest New York non-profit theatre company and an very stark and excellent production). I normally would not be able to see good theatre and I have really appreciated it.

Great day today riding bikes, people watching and now I'm in for the night reading an awesome book about the US Civil War. I really want to go out drinking but I'm trying to stay off everything right now.

All of my test shells (fireworks) I made over the last few days had consistent, heavy lift charges with symmetrical breaks before reaching apogee and with enough residual velocity to create the Italian palm effect. Titanium reports were especially impressive in this batch resulting in a symphony of car alarms after each one. A small investment into a low voltage ignition buss worked out even better than I'd hoped for as well, at least better than a classic quik-match / torch setup.

Happy 4th to those that celebrate it !​

Great 4th of July yesterday on the beach. Then to my favorite seafood restaurant in this town. Good times.

Best 4th in over a decade. Very pleased with my own display not to mention the 4 solid hours of Desert Storm erupting from the entire southland. The proliferation of class B / 1.3G devices among the general public was simply awesome.

Very happy to as my daughter received a full scholarship for the University she was really interested to go. We are very proud of her.

^^Excellent! Is it far away? I know that can be hard on parents!

Status
Not open for further replies.