• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just moved into a new place, and after several days of twiddling my thumbs, today I got my internet set up in the house.

∆hope your enjoying yourself Herby!
Cool day today so I whipped up a batch of sauce. Made an appointment to begin a new journey.

^ New journeys can be awesome! :)

Have had a very busy but productive day. The day was beautiful and I made an agreement not to work extra hours every single evening.

filled the bird feeders at my house sitting job and now get to watch three kinds of woodpeckers, flickers, grossbeaks, towhees, chickadees, nuthatches and jays at the suet feeders and hummingbirds at the nectar feeders.

My mother used sugary water to attract Hummingbirds. They would always come flying so gracefully. It still reminds me of her.

My new job is pretty awesome :)

Last edited:
Spaghetti sauce turned out great and was tasty and perfect to eat on a cool rainy summer day.

Have had a great lunch to say good bye to a friend. Great meal. And it's Friday!!

Had a very productive day. Did a lot of cleaning. Watching a movie with granny and looking forward to hearing from friends. It's good to know people actually care.

It's Friday and I need this break from my work right now. As from next week I'll be looking forward to my holidays.

Treated my father to a meal. Always am late with the hallmark holidays- because I like to soil the respect given to them by delaying the convention. ;)

Done the same with my mother. With the right group of people it actually worked.

Watched the two ospreys hunting up and down the river this morning. So peaceful out here before any humans are in sight.

Going out with my son after work. For feeling proud and fulfilled by his joy and good energy.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.