• TDS Moderators: AlphaMethylPhenyl | Eligiu | deficiT

Share Something Positive About You Day vs. Good Things Happen Everyday

Status
Not open for further replies.
I noticed that in US.

In some countries children take a longer period of time to go away, and when they do we still become part of their life and routine for so long - sometimes forever. I have friends in their mid-40's who still visit their parents every other week. Or during the holidays if their family lives elsewhere. Besides, it's up to us to take care of our parents.

Ephiphanys are very nice when they hit. Huge for me today. Looking at the ocean now....beautiful. Zoned out. Everything else is screwed but I have God, the ocean, and my realization things are only as tough as we make them. Good day

^ Good days indeed.

I love the energy from these days before a weekend.

Vindicated.

Realising the merit of some of the lifestyle choices, I once felt unsure of.

Have had a crazy, tiring, but very productive day. Feeling optimistic.

Vindicated.

Realising the merit of some of the lifestyle choices, I once felt unsure of.

yay!<3<3<3

I'm very proud of my son. At a time when I wake up every day reading one more thing to feel ashamed of my government for, or even worse, my fellow citizens, I'm so proud of my son's heart and mind and what he chooses to do with his time and money.

^ Beautiful indeed. Sunshine, green, warmer!

My son is having his first real date this weekend. :)

Spoke to an ex from 10 yrs ago. Seems like he's on a much better path and everything is falling into place. It really inspired me to wake up from this depression and get going again. I felt so dead...now I feel alive. Very grateful for that. Unexpected.

^ We all have our own timing. That's great that you are feeling alive and that you can move on! :)

^ We all have our own timing. That's great that you are feeling alive and that you can move on! :)

Well said. It's funny how things work out. You never know who's thinking about you. He went out of his way to find me again. It's a nice feeling. Thanks! :)

I still have the best sister in the world, she got me to laugh and feel more like my self again each day, just by being optimistic and having faith in me. She did very well today at the hospital, and with me there tomorrow for the EEG I'm hopeful that everything's going to be okay :)

^ I hope it goes well. It's always good to feel like who we really are.

Positive: day two of heroin withdrawal. This will be the last time I do this to myself. I've went through wd a few times in full recently. And prior, becauseiI just couldn't seem to get through an entire cold turkey wd from a higher dose, the fewmonths prior to my earliest attempts this year to quit were filed with constant withdrawal days. In order to lower my tolerance. As much as that was just HELL, being in and put off withdrawal 50-75%of those months, it was more manageable for me than getting through three plus absolutely unbearable CT days from a way higher dose.

I DO NOT want to do that again, though. Any of it. Man.

Rough.

But its all good, I got this finally :)

Status
Not open for further replies.